gnx fenders with vents and wheel flares $400 pair . off eric schertz car

ttaowner

I got these fenders from the guy who bought Eric Schertz dynotech gn that was forsale on here back in December. he is restoring it back to a gn so I ended up with the smoothed bumpers off the car which are sold. I got these fenders which are for sale for $400 for the pair and I don't wish to split them up or separate anything at this point. I also got the fiberglass hood off that car too but i'm not positive I might keep that.

no clue who made the vents or fender flares so please don't ask.i assume they are aftermarket but eric had connections so who knows

these are dirty in the pics but from what I remember the paint overall was decent and black. sorry about the crappy cell phone pic

I just shipped a fender to texas on Monday and it cost about $70 so there is a little bit of a guide. I would prefer to ship them seperate . i'm in Connecticut if you wish to pick them up.

if you need a regular stock unmodified fender I have those to for $100 each

I may be interested in them. How much shipped to 38824. And do they have the inner structure in them still?

$540 shipped . I don't believe the inner structure is there but it should fit off your fenders. In the event you need the inner structures I have some