parting out 87 regal limited grey

Dash Is Mint 150 For All The Piecestop Side Main Dash.worth The Monry No Cracks At All In The Speaker Cover.the Column Is A Tilt With Cc And The Key,SHADOW THE LIGHT IS THE SAME AS 86 I CHECKED 15.00

Looking for chrome/aluminum wheel well molding

I am interested in chrome/aluminum undented wheel well moldings for each wheel well.
Also looking for the 3 pc. chrome/aluminum rear window trim.
Do you have this? How much?

Steering Column

Hey Chris

Do You Have Any Pictures Of The Steering Column You Send To Me? Does It Come With The Steering Wheel? Did You Say That You Want $75 , With Shipping......

Thanks Vince

75 plus shipping with the wheel.its tilt and MINT.itll be hard to send pics until tomorrow night and others have emailed already.first come firstt serve.interested?

ronnie said:
Sent me some pic"s of the dash...Is it 150. shipped ?...thanks...ronnie

FYI I already purchased the "limited" piece out of the dash on the pass side.

Chris, did you get a chance to take it out yet?

No big rush

BW

Got it in the mail today, thank you for packaging it up nice and neat with the bubble wrap.
It arrived with no damage, thanks
BW

my digital cam is broke.it may be a week.like i said the dash is mint .dont sleep on it ,although no pics can be frustrating .im taking it out tomorrow.let me know.no rips at all very good cond

Do you have the 1/4 windows? is it a vinal top??Need windows for a non vinal top chrome. Let me know...

window switch

Does this have the chrome power window switches? If so and if they are in good shape and not broken I'm interested in them. Let me know, thanks.
Zach