parting out 87 regal limited grey

chris718

good doors w/power locks and windows,2 fender,chrome bumpers,lightweight inner bumpers,bumper shocks,column,condensor,heater box,front end parts,60 40 power seats,mirrors,steering box,3.08 small rear ,trunk and hood perfect,2004r x member,driveshaft,rear view mirror,dors,lighted dashboard panel over glove box "limited",rear seat.no header.also 86 and 87 grilles both black,

what color is the interior? What all do you have left of the interior. If it is grey and you have these parts Id like to get them. The rear metal trim piece above the back window that holds up the headliner, a drivers side a pilar, also you have an upper dash speaker cover that is in nice shape. What kind of shape are the grilles in and how much do you want for them? Could I get some pics of them? dthom8787@yahoo.com Thanks

Dusty

seat belt hookers that bolt to the trans tunnel any good ?

the color i need is gray.

chris718 said:
the whole lighted panel above the glove box is perfect.ill take 25

Since its a 87 i assume its grey in color right?
Paypal?
30.00 shipped with the harness and clips if possible?

Thanks
BW

yes its grey ill include the ther stuff.bolts etc .paypal address is the same as my email,pete it has bench 60 40 seat but im sure they are good and grey.

You have sent cash! An email has been sent to the recipient.

Be careful taking the lil clips off, just take your time doing it, i use 2 small screw drivers to gently pry them out.

Thank you very much!
BW

I'm Looking For A Complete Steering Column W/key. Does It Have Tilt And What Condition IS IT IN , Can You Send Pictures And What Are You Looking For It??

Thanks Vince

interior light lense

:) I have an 86, do you know if the 87 is the same? It's about 3" in dia, if you still have it. how much?
Tom :cool:

I need the chrome trim piece that is on the top of the door that covers the window sweep. Passenger side. If available let me know.