parting out 87 GN t-top car

knucklehead

Buick!the only way to fly
just let me know what u need
car is 95% complete
not looking to get rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just looking to sell off all the parts
86k mile all stock car
after all its just a buick regal not GOLD.

Give me a deal...

just let me know what u need
car is 95% complete
not looking to get rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just looking to sell off all the parts
86k mile all stock car
after all its just a buick regal not GOLD.

Ok, pm sent ! :)

Hi, I'm looking for the drivers intercooler bracket, and a price on motor/trans assembly.
Thanks,
Brandon

How about the rear left and right seat belts (I have all the center bits but not the outer belts)? How much shipped to 35749 area code?

Dash Parts Needed

Hello,

I need the silver/chrome strip that runs the length of the dash right in front of the passenger. Is yours in good shape?

Also, the rectangular gray dash insert right above that - with the Logo on it.

If you have these please send price shipped to 36110 and pics to blacky2kvette@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Alan

PM me a price on the front seat belts. All four peices and the bolts.
Also..the dash plate above the glove box, drivers side A pillar plastic, the door sill plates(both sides) , ...... i am sure i will think of something else:biggrin:

I would like the inner dash assembly. If you have a GNX dash I'll take it all.

Attachments

• Stock Bezel2.jpg
    Stock Bezel2.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 984
Rear

I could take the rear end off your hands if you still have it. I am in Lakeland FL, and would be willing to ride up this weekend to pick it up. Let me know if you still have it. Thanks,

Jared

How about the rear left and right seat belts (I have all the center bits but not the outer belts)? How much shipped to 35749 area code?

Oh yeah I also need one of the little square covers for the door pull strap, the little postage stamp sized piece of black plastic, yeah, one of those, or hell maybe the whole set of 4, got 'em?

Let me know if you have all the plastic that goes around the t-tops(interior).Ds headrest or whole seat,good 87 grill.thanks