Parting Out 12 - G-Body Cars 1981-1987

Any decent left door weather streeping and left roof weather streeping,Front bumper feelers. For buick

Do you still have the front filler panels for the 4 door? If so, what year, and how much?

Sorry for those waiting to hear back from me

I'm very busy with all the emails and pm's that I have gotten, when my pm box gets full which it will be, please email at turbov6@zoominternet.net or give me a call 724-396-5093 I'm only one person and I trying to do my best.

Good parts

I've bought parts from this guy ,really nice stuff ,seen the cars personally, lots of good parts ,nice header panels ,doors , fenders,blocks ect. Easy guy to get along with. With fair prices.but be patient, he is a busy man.

Well then can you send me a link because even using your zip code shows the same location.

Please let me know a price on the parts - who knows we may not have a deal based on that - but I need to know to be able to make a decision

Mt. pleasant,Pa. 15666 - Google Maps

In a message dated 11/13/2009 6:59:27 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, turbov6@zoominternet.net writes:
no, I'm in Mt. pleasant,Pa. 15666

On Fri 11/13/09 12:33 AM , A500HP6@aol.com sent:

Thanks - google maps says you are near rt 97 just North of Westminster a few miles over the MD-PA line. Is that correct?

I am painting my GN and may need a few parts. How much for a damage free right fender? Not worried about the paint - but damage free on the metal. Might need a hood too. Will not know until I shoot the primer and block sand this weekend.

I can come up and easily remove the parts myself if that helps with the price.

Thanks,
Steve

In a message dated 11/12/2009 4:16:33 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, turbov6@zoominternet.net writes:
Mt.Pleasant

On Thu 11/12/09 12:32 AM , A500HP6@aol.com sent:

Where in PA are you?

I need a right fender for an 86 GN

Thanks,
Steve