Parting cars like there's no tomorrow

usetaboost

SAY CAR RAMROD!!
I'm gonna go on a rant here....

Why is it that certain individuals can constantly part out entire cars in the parts for sale section and not have to pay vendor fees? They sell at vendor prices:eek: Then once a guy decides to build homemade braces for our cars and sell them a bit cheaper than vendors gets slapped with the "you don't pay vendor fees" Seriously? I see guys on there all the time selling the same stuff. I'm not going to name any names because I don't want anyone getting offended. Those of you that roam the parts for sale section know what I'm talking about.

oh snap!!!!!!!!!

Your right, how do we not know that these aren't those freaking Chinese, Making knock off parts and selling scads of frame braces on our precious web site.
We should charge to list parts in the "parts For Sale" section.
and check their green cards.....

I see your point for the people who keep buying and parting cars here non stop, kind of silly... If your treating it as a business you need to pay. If your just selling spare parts to change up combos or selling off the parts car you bought for the clean doors/ decklid one time thing kind of thing fine.

Well TTA Owner is now a vendor because of this. I hate to see the cars parted out but in this economy what kid of choce do we have? It's a dumolcrap world with Al (dumb @ss) Gore leading the way so what do you expect.

there are less and less gn every day. i would rather loose one to someone driveing it than it being parted out. stop trying to make an easy buck and help a brother out!!!