OK Guy's I'm Parting My Show 87 - GN Out

Yup priority mailing it in the morning.
Thank you Mike.... I got it yesterday. Great packing and its in Excellent shape!
image.jpeg

Well ,I don't think you want to pay$267 for shipping them in a big box ? Tell you what I can and would do, if you don't need the frame, cushion part of the seat I could take the covers off for you and ship them for $49.

First off the first one to pay gets the part !!
I'm going to post a few pics. of some of the parts but have way to many but can send you pics. of any part,or parts.Keep in mind this car has MANY show quality parts and has a COMPLETE interior. I'm keeping the COMPLETE running gear and front suspension so PLEASE don't ask for any of that. All the glass was new 3 years ago when I repainted it.

1- GN bucket seats. They do have a couple of minor problems but are still pretty darn nice, they have NO seat tracks. $400
SOLD !!
2- Rear seat with one tiny burn in the black that's hard to even see. $150
3- NICE !! upper door panels with the exception the drivers has a pea size burn on the top of it. With the escutcheons and pull straps on them. Selling as a pair only. $300
SOLD !!
4- Concert sound lower door panels that are NICE with the speaker covers.$125 each SOLD !!
5- Complete set of nice gray front seat belts. In fact the drivers side harness is a nos one that I paid $250 for 2 years ago. Will NOT seperate them. $250 SOLD !
6- Mint bare dash but with glove box and door.$300
7- Analog speedo cluster. $150
SOLD !!
8- Speaker grille cover NOT broke. $100 SOLD !!
9- Instrument cluster (gray) surround. $100
SOLD !!
10- Graphic equalizer UX-1 radio out of a 11,000 mile 86 GN. $150 SOLD !!
11- GN dash plaque. NICE !! $200 SOLD !!
12- Chrome strip in dash. Perfect shape. $50 SOLD !!
13- Heater, a/c controls.$50
14- Main instrument cluster bezel NICE !! $100
SOLD !!
15- Radio bezel. NICE !! $75 SOLD !!
16- Complete dash wiring harness for analog dash. $150 SOLD !!
17- Steering column with like new cruise and tilt stalks. With key. $150 SOLD !!
18-Very nice steering wheel, has a couple of very minor imperfections. $150 SOLD !!
19- Perfect GN horn cap. This is thee real deal. $150 SOLD !!
20- Excellent GN console with NO storage lid. NO !! cracks, holes or repairs. $300
SOLD !!
21- Real GM and in perfect shape shift plate. $100 SOLD !!
22- Perfect shifter. $100 SOLD !!
23- Perfect shift handle. Complete. $50 SOLD !!
24- Have all the gray trim pieces and rear trim panels, Just ask.
25- Gray 3rd brake light complete. $35
SOLD !!
26- Perfect gray sun visors with factory sticker on drivers side one. No mirrors. These are for hardtop or astro roof cars. $50 for the pair. SOLD !!
27- Mint a/c vents. $45 SOLD !!
28- Power trunk actuator with correct button and bracket. $50 SOLD !!
29- Excellent concert sound door speakers with baskets. $75 SOLD !!
30- New rear defrost window, has been tinted. $100
31-Complete and nice heater ,a/c box $150
SOLD !!
32- Complete and nice working astro roof. Material is coming loose on slider door.$350
33- Complete set of excellent gray rear seat belts.$100
SOLD !!
34- Door mirrors, passenger is fixed type. Can bolt these on as black paint is perfect. Come with mounting gaskets.$150 for the pair.
35- Gm weather stripping that goes on the body, was put on new when I painted the car and is still in very nice shape. $150 for both.
SOLD !!
36- Pair of excellent amber park lights. $50 SOLD !!
37- All three GN badges that were new GM ones three years ago. $125 SOLD !!

ALL PARTS ARE PLUS SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEES.
Thanks Mike
Can I purchase the fuse box under the dash?

Hey guy I found a butchered up 87 dash harness that you could get the fuse block out of ? I'd take $35 plus shipping for it. Sorry I already sold the good one.
Thanks Mike
Mike,

How butchered up is it? I am looking for a full dash harness that's in decent shape.

Thanks,
dave