Parting another one 87 GN t-tops. Whatcha need?

shifter handle, coolant hard lines that run to the heater core, battery hold down. Let me know.

-Mike

I am looking for the t-top trim that make up the 2 middle pieces and also the driver side piece? How much + shipping and also what about GN seats?

Im going to check on the t tpop trim and I have seats both power and manual but the fabric is torn. Not sure what your looking for. Thanks

Sent a PM a few days ago, looking for T-Top bags and the plastic trim piece for the Driver side T-Top

Dash piece

Looking for the dash panel that covers the speakers. It goes between the windshield & dashpad. Thanks

I need the grey trim pieces that go over where the seat belt bolts to the b-pillar. Both driver and passenger side. Send me a pm please.

i need a 86 gn dash plaque the one over glove box i have a buick limited one on now i would like the correct one and also a horn ring if u have any of these please let me know price thanks

middle 2 pieces of the inner t-top trim and t-top trim that attaches to the actual t-top itself (driver and passenger sides)?