Parting another one 87 GN t-tops. Whatcha need?

Hi i was wondering if you had a Grand National hood and how much it would be shipped. I also need some parts for the t-tops do you have pictures that you could email? If so where are you located as well so i could attempt to save on shipping costs thank you.

FAT NAT
WHERE IS MY SPOILER !!!:mad: IT HAS BEEN ALMOST 2 WEEKS SINCE PAYMENT AND I HAVE NOT SEEN IT. I SENT YOU A PM WITH NO REPLY:mad: WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!:confused: HAS ANYBODY ELSE HAD THIS MUCH TROUBLE GETTING PARTS FROM THIS GUY!! PLEASE RESPOND ASAP !!

Bump for ya Jeff

He's a stand up guy and will get your stuff out to you. It took roughly two weeks to get my stuff but I know he's busy at the shop and putting together a ride for next year and told him to take his time and that I wasn't in a hurry anyway. He'll get it out to ya :cool:

FAT NAT
WHERE IS MY SPOILER !!!:mad: IT HAS BEEN ALMOST 2 WEEKS SINCE PAYMENT AND I HAVE NOT SEEN IT. I SENT YOU A PM WITH NO REPLY:mad: WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!:confused: HAS ANYBODY ELSE HAD THIS MUCH TROUBLE GETTING PARTS FROM THIS GUY!! PLEASE RESPOND ASAP !!

410-490-8405 he WILL return your call. If it is urgent you can reach me at the shop, number is listed below.

rear right bumper filler

rear right bumper filler....need one....if still have how much shipped to oakland ca 94601;) thanks tb

I need the weatherstripping that goes around the drivers side portion of the windshield.....got it? I only need the drivers side....
LMK
Steve Chambers

dash bezels

I probably have a few some are nice some may have a small light in them from dumbasses putting alarms in them 25.00 each
Thanks

Fat Nat I am looking for a dash plaque for a GN not mint but nice conditon. Peice above the glove box. Somebody spilled something on mine and stained it:mad:

Did this car have Power Door Locks? I need a relay from behind the ECM kick panel on the Passenger Side.