Parting another one 87 GN t-tops. Whatcha need?

Fat Nat

I have another 87 GN that just arrived yesterday. Let me know what your looking for. Please call me with any questions .
410 490 8405 Jeff
Thanks

working analog dash.... just the speedo/boost/repm head part??? if so how much shipped to 11385?? payment by???

drivers side upper door panel or the chrome strip on that panel that the pull strap attaches too.

parts needed

I need the rear filler panels, a radiator, Intercooler shroud, intercooler scoop and front air damns, as well as sun visors.

pm w/ price on drivers side door interior. (the grey cloth part)

and driver's seat complete if there are no fabric tears.

and 2 GC+ center caps.

lastly, the steering wheel if not already spoken for.

pics also if possible.

Fat Nat
didnt get a pm. do you have a grey steering wheel and a glove box lock

I Need Hard Heater Lines!

DO YOU HAVE THE HARD METAL HEATER LINES THAT MOUNT TO THE INTAKE AND CONNECT TO THE WATERPUMP AND HEATER CORE? IF SO, HOW MUCH SENT TO 32025 (LAKECITY,FLORIDA) THANKS, JOHN LYNN....clusolynn@excite.com OR 386-719-6914
:smile:

Looking for a center console/box that I can cut up to fit an aftermarket shifter, but I don't have a ton of cash this time of year. Let me know what you'd want for it.

5 parts cars guys with just about anything you need.
I dont have the upper door panels,headlight bezels,front bumpers or DS front seats. I have just about everything else.
2 rears
3 sets of taillights
4 backseats
1 longblock
1 engine harness
and the list goes on and on!!
Thanks Jeff

looking to buy the fuel lines running from the tank forward/w all fittings and the cooling fan, call Deuce at 7739814419, any time?