Parting 87 regal t white

Nuffice

Name jeff Mooore
Location east brunswick nj
contacts pm or can call at 732 501 7442
Alot of you guys know me im The guy who operates equipment at the wrecking yard in morganville

Im parting the car out right now

87 white hood pretty good condition almost perfect comes with the underhood liner also in very good condition $250 obo

instrument panel with turbo bezel good condition I cut the wires half way i forgot there was a clip to seperate the wires i was in a rush there was a serious bee hive and I manged to get stung up my nose lol $100 obo

stock d5 convetor $45

msd 6al old style one $150 works good

red armostrong 108 chip $40

I might sell the trans Im not sure how much it would go for Im putting a turbo350 in the car im putting the rest of the drivetrain into so If someone wants or needs it let me know it has 108k miles but seems to be good

interior was moldy someone left the windows open hence the bees and **** inside the cabin lol no good

wiped out Im making a parts list because I can get regular regal parts and trim all day at my job so if anyone needs any!!! of that stuff let me know

it was a sunroof car or moonroof whatever the hell they came with

car had no spoiler on it

the doors look like most regal doors from nj rusted the hell out lol

Like I said I work at a recycling yard so I do come across some mint doors every now and then so if you need them let me know I can get them