1987 white t-type tan interior moon roof 4.1

deftool

Sad day. hadnt thought of selling this, but my taxes have doubled on a piece of property i own. i dont feel like struggling this coming year to pay that off. so id rather sell for now, and come back into this when things are better.

1987 t-type. when i bought it, it supposedly had 64 k original miles, ive put 3000 miles on it since. engine was rebuilt when i bought it, but i have had to replace the headgaskets once already since the wrong ones were it, as i came to find out. ive also went ahead and put arp bolts on it.

tan interior, cloth
moon roof
power windows.
sony head unit
jl audio dash and door speakers
polk audio 6x9s
12"sub
jl audio amp for sub
vibe amp for the rest of the speakers
4.1L ENGINE 252CI
221-221 COMP CAM CUSTOM GRIND
1.65 ROLLER ROCKERS
NEW CROMOLLY PUSH RODS
ARP BOLTS
HEADS HAVE 1.77-1.50 VALVES, BEE HIVE SPRINGS W/ NEW LOCKS AND RETAINERS
JE PISTIONS WITH STOCK BORE
TURBO IS A TE45A
65MM THROTTLE BODY AND UPPER PLENUM
60LB MOTRON INJ.
ACCUFAB FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR
RJC PLENUM SPACER
3''TERRY HOUSTON DOWN PIPE W/ TEST PIPE
2 1/2'' STAINLESS EXHAUST THROUGH MAGNAFLOW MUFFLERS
TRANS WAS BUILT BY CENTURY. 200 4 R W/ 2800 STALL
DUAL FUEL PUMPS
LINE LOCK
TURBO TWEAK CHIP
BEEN CONVERTED TO VACUUM BRAKES W/ ADJUSTABLE PRESSURE REG
WELD DRAG LIGHT WHEELS
SCAN MASTER
5658 MOOG SPRINGS
INNOVATE AIR/FUEL WIDEBAND (not connected to downpipe yet)

i had the bought the car with a repaint, which is not to bad.

the bad:

-bottom half of the ac/heater box is broken.
-a/c is there but not working.
-broken clip on the shifter handle
-needs to be timed correctly, the wires are on differently from schematics, i guess that is how it was tuned. still runs good though.
-exhaust leak up in the header area
-transmission shifter cable broke, i replace it with a gm cable, but it needs adjusting. i can feel the cable popping slightly under the car or something.

$9,500 obo

i will post more pics this weekend.

2010-10-02162320.jpg

I have my car sold and was looking for a white tr. The car was white from the factory right if so i would like to see if we can get together. Thanks

I have my car sold and was looking for a white tr. The car was white from the factory right if so i would like to see if we can get together. Thanks

yes , it was originally white and was repainted with the same white paint code from what i was told. sure, let me know. thanks.

by the way, i just re-edited my signature. it previously stated mildly ported heads, but when i swapped out the head gaskets a couple of months ago, i didnt think they were.