87 turbo t for sale!!!

mattsTurboT

1987 buick turbo t for sale!

one of 1035 made in 87. w02 code.165k miles was a one owner car till a friend bought it then sold it to me.within a year ago.
never wrecked or in accident. always been a southern car. originally in georgia. i bought a low mileage mustang
and dont have time to do what i want with this car. i put roughly 15k miles on it myself. mostly driving to work.
motor always seen stock boost and still has stock wastegate actuator.had stock filter box when i bought it.
transmission shift throught gears great.
needs new driveshaft u-joints they sound worn.
275/60/15 bfg radials on back.

.a common problem with these transmissions is the factory tcc solenoid wears out and locks the trq convertor on and off.
i drained tranny fluid and installed a new tcc solenoid with the new wiring harness.
It solved the problem for a while but the converter had already been worn from the bad solenoid.
so it needs a new trq converter. u can get a stock d5 for 50-75 bucks online on www.turbobuick.com !!tcc is unplugged for now.

now for the motor. oil leaks at rear main seal and front cover.lower intake manifold gaskets leak. valve cover gaskets leak. new lower intake manifold gaskets included.

motor never ran hot ,always stays around 160-170. drives good on the highwayl!has a high idle right now. vacuum leak
from somewhere. turbo has play in it. its putting some oil into the intercooler and into the intake manifold. u can pick up a good condition stocker for $100-200 on the internet. or just upgrade to a bigger turbo.
if i had the time i would pull the motor apart and just do a stock rebuild. and replace all the gaskets rings and seals. btw:always ran 93 octane.

the body. when bought, paint was sun faded pretty bad. I had it painted somewhat recently. stripped to metal on trunklid and roof.painted
factory charcoal grey. bumper fillers still good and solid. had small door corner rust from water, but was repaired by body shop..paint isnt perfect but its much better then what it started out as.

. a/c needs to be recharged. heat blows but only out defrost vents . i think its something behind the
a/c controls thats messed up.turn signal switch went out on it so no turn signals.bought a brand new turn signal switch with
the harness but never got around to installing it. pretty easy install. its yours.

parts on car when bought: walbro fuel pump 340
volt booster
red armstrong 93 street chip
(in a bag) hypertech chip

parts i put on :new msd 8.5 mm wires
chromed mass air flow pipe
k&n 9" cone filter and bracket
reconditioned exhuast manfold(driverside)
left and right window to door outside weatherstrips
manual fan hi/lo swith with toggle in car.
tcc solenoid and harness
front rotors and ceramic pads
front tires.
accufab adjustable billet fuel pressure reg. and rail gauge.
ac delco battery
ac delco alternator
160ºf thermostat and billet water neck
new stock radiator
test pipe(no cat) still stock muffler
vdo boost gauge
new shifter handle

asking 3900 obo! have more pictures i can send in by email

http://gulfcoastmuscle.org/gallery/displayimage.php?album=20&pos=0

I sold this car to Matt after owning it for about a week. I can verify the history of it. I purchased it from the original owner who still had the window tag from the dealership. It was basically a high mileage 100% stock Turbo T when I bought it. If you have any questions that you'd like to ask feel free to PM me as well. This could make a great driver that you wouldn't feel guilty about driving to work everyday or a nice entry level for someone who can't afford a GN.

James

Wasn't the 1035 production on LIMITEDS. I thought there were many more Turbo T's made.

Hmmm....can you shoot me some pics......Slo86GN@yahoo.com I'm in SE Georgia, so not that far from you.

turbo t

tt/a: its a w02 code package under the trunklid. i guess its a we4 . exterior apperance package. (blackout trim) but it has chrome bumpers. either way its a low production car. either 1547 or 1035 made.

will reply to all emails tomorrow morning. i will send what pics i have. will take more tomrrow after work.

thanks\

turno t

Matt this is not a low production vehicle.The made about 5500 turbo t cars in 87.Unless it is a Regal Limited which they made 1035 or a WE4 which they made 1541 it is just a Turbo T .The WO2 option is just the black out package which i am pretty sure was available on all Reagls{even the regular v6 and v8 cars}.

can you send me more pictures as well?

interior, under the car, under the hood, etc?

is the interior grey, or maroon? looks grey in two, marron in the others? or does it just have seat covers?

ok

thanks for clearing that up lynch crew. altho 5500~ is alot less then 20,000 or so grand nationals that were made. but still....

car is still for sale. will have more pics tomrrow(friday). rained all day today.

interior is grey. it does have light maroon or brown seat covers tho.

thanks