Parting 20+Cars with pic's PlUS 3 NEW Parts cars and New PUI seat covers

Yes sir . I'm looking for a (gray) 3rd brake light . Also a nice looking turbo cover. A near show Quality 87 GN dash plaque . 87 black GN consert sound Speaker covers thank you . Shipped to Hobart . Indiana text or call Thurman 1(219)614-4274

Do you still have the gray dash pad for sale? Also, do you have a pic of the seat covers? Also interested in the t-top interior plastic trim-inside plastic where the top handle goes through. I need ones for tops with locks.
would you have any good rubber seals for the t-tops or related surrounding parts?

I need a plastic speedometer gear for a 200 4r transmission. I need it for a 1984 buick t-type. If you have one how much and what is address to send money order to?

Im in need of some t-top trim coloured for a GN
Locking components that screw onto the t-top itself driver side.
up the back of the door trim on both driver and passenger sides.
also the PRNDL centre console shifter plate.

Yes sir . I'm looking for a (gray) 3rd brake light . Also a nice looking turbo cover. A near show Quality 87 GN dash plaque . 87 black GN consert sound Speaker covers thank you . Shipped to Hobart . Indiana text or call Thurman 1(219)614-4274

I have the thirsd brake light and I have a seat of concert sount 2 lower door panels, I dont want to sell the speaker covers seperate from the door panel.

Im in need of some t-top trim coloured for a GN
Locking components that screw onto the t-top itself driver side.
up the back of the door trim on both driver and passenger sides.
also the PRNDL centre console shifter plate.

I dont have the pieces on the t-top, they are always broken.

I do have a console shifter plate, with a New inlay kit for $55 shipping included in the US.

Do you still have the gray dash pad for sale? Also, do you have a pic of the seat covers? Also interested in the t-top interior plastic trim-inside plastic where the top handle goes through. I need ones for tops with locks.
would you have any good rubber seals for the t-tops or related surrounding parts?

I have a nice gray dash. Do you need the gray padded part that goes around the speedometer also? I can provide pictures of seat covers, whats your e mail address? I don't have the other parts.