Parting 20+Cars with pic's PlUS 3 NEW Parts cars and New PUI seat covers

I need regal oil pan for 1986. 21 bolt i believe. pics and price shipped to 10022 thanks.

Can you pm me pics of the 84 Gn leather seats front and back. and the 86 t grey cloth front and back. Do you have a grey carpet not to bad? Do you have a crank position censor for 84 or 87 how much. Jake

Can you pm me pics of the 84 Gn leather seats front and back. and the 86 t grey cloth front and back. Do you have a grey carpet not to bad? Do you have a crank position censor for 84 or 87 how much. Jake

I can e mail pictures of the 84 GN seats, whats your e mail? I dont have the 86 t seats. I do have 85 T seats. I have both 84 and 87 Crank position sensors. Whats your zip code?

I NEED HEADER PANEL AND HEADLIGHT BEZELS AND FRONT BUMPER SHOCKS FOR A 87 SHIPPED TO 74422. PM IF YOU STILL HAVE ITEMS

I'm actually looking for 3 small parts. There's a small rod with a spring and a connector that attaches a rod from the column to the trans! So the connecting rod (small) spring, and connecting pieces is what I'm looking for, do you have them available? Phones easy for me 801-557-6846 anytimes good! Thanks

I'm actually looking for 3 small parts. There's a small rod with a spring and a connector that attaches a rod from the column to the trans! So the connecting rod (small) spring, and connecting pieces is what I'm looking for, do you have them available? Phones easy for me 801-557-6846 anytimes good! Thanks

I have them. So you need the rod that goes from the trans to the frame with the piece that attaches it to the upper rod and the spring. $35 shipping included.

87 Regal T-type clone
87LoeminsterCar007.jpg
87LoeminsterCar001.jpg
87LoeminsterCar004.jpg

LOOKING FOR AN ANTENNA FOR MY HURST OLDS WAS WONDERING IF YOU HAVE ONE AND HOW MUCH TO ZIP CODE 52057 THANKS :)

I have them. So you need the rod that goes from the trans to the frame with the piece that attaches it to the upper rod and the spring. $35 shipping included.
Yeah sorry for the delayed response! Still need the parts, I have a better description of what I need, I found a pic of an entire linkage kit on Gbodyparts trans page 2 it sells for 45+ shipping for the whole kit but I only need 3 parts. So the parts are the spring, the little connector bolt, and the flat short piece that the bolt goes through. I actually have the rods, bushing, and the bracket. Once I looked at the picture it made sense. Not around the computer much but let me know what the price would be shipped to west Jordan Utah 84084. Thanks feel free to call 801-557-6846