Parting 20+Cars with pic's PlUS 3 NEW Parts cars and New PUI seat covers

Yeah sorry for the delayed response! Still need the parts, I have a better description of what I need, I found a pic of an entire linkage kit on Gbodyparts trans page 2 it sells for 45+ shipping for the whole kit but I only need 3 parts. So the parts are the spring, the little connector bolt, and the flat short piece that the bolt goes through. I actually have the rods, bushing, and the bracket. Once I looked at the picture it made sense. Not around the computer much but let me know what the price would be shipped to west Jordan Utah 84084. Thanks feel free to call 801-557-6846

Ok, so you don't actually need the linkage rod it self. You need the short round piece that is flat on the end and the bolt screws into it. And the bolt and spring. $15 shipping included.

I can use either, black preferred, but the chrome will just take me some extra effort to sand down & get some trim paint for it.

I have 2 bezels that the plastic is in good condition, but they were chome and the paint is coming off so they will need a little work to make them look nice. I'd take $50 shipping included for the 2 head light bezels.

If Ive missed any one, just let me know.
1) I need a factory gn fixed mast antenna with spacer and nuts complete. ( I can prime & paint black if you have have another color.)
2) need also a clean dipstick and tube going on a real clean gn.
both shipped to 33317

1) I need a factory gn fixed mast antenna with spacer and nuts complete. ( I can prime & paint black if you have have another color.)
2) need also a clean dipstick and tube going on a real clean gn.
both shipped to 33317

I have the dip stick but not a really nice dip stick tube. I'll have to look, to see what I have for fixed mast antenna's. I can let you know tonight.

I HAVE A DECENT DIP STICK TUBE BUT I NEED A CLEAN DIPSTICK AND THE FIXED MAST ANTENNA ALSO LOOKING FOR GOOD HEATER HOSE PIPES THE METAL HARD LINES THAT BOLT TO THE INTAKE WITH NO RUST HOLES ( I CAN SAND AND PAINT THE PIPES )

I HAVE A DECENT DIP STICK TUBE BUT I NEED A CLEAN DIPSTICK AND THE FIXED MAST ANTENNA ALSO LOOKING FOR GOOD HEATER HOSE PIPES THE METAL HARD LINES THAT BOLT TO THE INTAKE WITH NO RUST HOLES ( I CAN SAND AND PAINT THE PIPES )

I have the fixed mast antenna and the dip stick, $95 shipping included.

I have the fixed mast antenna and the dip stick, $95 shipping included.
WHERE TO SEND M/O MESSAGE ME WITH THE ADDRESS PLEASE

ALSO LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE HARD HEATER PIPES ON THE INTAKE I NEED A CLEAN ON MINE HAS RUST HOLES FROM THE HEATER VALVE LEAKING..

WHERE TO SEND M/O MESSAGE ME WITH THE ADDRESS PLEASE

ALSO LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE HARD HEATER PIPES ON THE INTAKE I NEED A CLEAN ON MINE HAS RUST HOLES FROM THE HEATER VALVE LEAKING..

Pm sent with my mailing info.

I don't have any nice heater pipes now, but I will be doing alot of cleaning and organizing over the next week, try me again next week if you still need them.