Parting 20+Cars with pic's PlUS 3 NEW Parts cars and New PUI seat covers

Hey there,

If you still have the $800 rebuilt 86-87 3.8 turbo short block, I'm interested. I tried to send a PM but can't figure it out!! I just have a few questions about it.

Thanks,

FK

I still have it. I can e mail you if its easier. Whats your e mail?

Intercooled88s said:
Do you need just the transmission or the electric motor also? I have both.

Not sure actually, when I attempt to use any of the controls on the seat it just makes noise, but nothing functions. I would imagine that I may need both parts actually?

You were also correct about my gauge cluster, it was just faulty lights.

Thanks
Chris

Not sure actually, when I attempt to use any of the controls on the seat it just makes noise, but nothing functions. I would imagine that I may need both parts actually?

You were also correct about my gauge cluster, it was just faulty lights.

Thanks
Chris

If you can hear th motor turning the motor is good, if you cant here it turning it could be just the motor.

Intercooled88s said:
If you can hear th motor turning the motor is good, if you cant here it turning it could be just the motor.

Shoot me a price on the motor and seat transmission shipped to 16105. (86 t type, bench seat). Just in case, might just do them both.

Thanks
Chris

do you still have the covers for the pull straps on the silver t type interested. pm me price shipped to 90808.

thanks

HI. Wow! thats a LOT of STUFF! I need a detent cable. Trans to throttle body. How much shipped to Louisville Kentucky , 40229. Sorry if you listed it and i didnt see it. Short attention span here! Thanks, Chris

Do you still have the connecting front brace for 25 ? And do you know if they will fit the kirban front frame braces?