Parting 20+Cars with pic's PlUS 3 NEW Parts cars and New PUI seat covers

I did reply...those were the prices shipped or just shipping cost?

For just the short block shipping is $151.92 . For the complete engine its $224.21 for shipping. Sorry if there has been some type of miscommunucation. My fualt. I just assumed you knew what I was talking about. Let me know what you want to do either way here. If you want to do a short block $662 paid with a money order or personal check or $682 paid with paypal. Or I can do complete engine also.

ok i just need the whole dash with top cover that covers up speakers. basically the dash shell. i dont need the regal plaque on pass. side. can you send me some pics of what all it comes with please and so i can also see condition of the dash. im interested

Finding the speaker cover part un cracked won't be easy. They all seem to be cracked.

Ok, I started reading this LONG post.

Do you have the following:
Good set of red door panels (regal) with power lock/windows
Good upper speaker grill / defogger
Console (complete)
Full spare take equip (not jack or spare)
Trunk carpet

Will you ship to 45150 home / 45015 business

Ok, I started reading this LONG post.

Do you have the following:
Good set of red door panels (regal) with power lock/windows
Good upper speaker grill / defogger
Console (complete)
Full spare take equip (not jack or spare)
Trunk carpet

Will you ship to 45150 home / 45015 business

I have 84 Red upper and lower door panels, they are in good condition. I have all the hardware for the jack and spare minus the Jack and spare. I also have the trunk carpet. Whats your zip code to give a price with shipping included.

I have 84 Red upper and lower door panels, they are in good condition. I have all the hardware for the jack and spare minus the Jack and spare. I also have the trunk carpet. Whats your zip code to give a price with shipping included.

My zips are as follows:
45015 Home
45150 Business

Which ever is cheaper is fine.