Parting 20+Cars with pic's PlUS 3 NEW Parts cars and New PUI seat covers

I don't have those, they tend to bind in the control arm bushing and get damaged trying to remove them.
So I'm finding out. Just started my spring project, front end suspension, and one of the bolts for the lower control arm's is seized into the bushing.
Do you still have the front lower control arms for sale (both sides)? I need them for a '85 Regal Coupe w/a N/A engine.

So I'm finding out. Just started my spring project, front end suspension, and one of the bolts for the lower control arm's is seized into the bushing.
Do you still have the front lower control arms for sale (both sides)? I need them for a '85 Regal Coupe w/a N/A engine.

I sold one side, but I may have another. I will have to look.

shipping will be to 61071

-I need the nicest steering wheel you have(t-type wheel style)
-Blue lower door panels
-Front air dam, either style is fine. Just as long as it's complete

You can text me for faster response 8157185534

-What color steering wheel, if blue I don't have it.
-I have blue lower door panels.
-I have will have another set of 86-87 GN front air dams Monday, I bought another parts car and I won't have it here until then.

steering wheel color doesnt matter. i dont need the door panels either. still interested in the air dam.

I have some cheap steering wheels, but when you include the horn ring etc. t gets expensive. The air dams woud be $40+shipping. I woud need your zip code to get shipping.

That is the dash pad, the maroon part around the gauges and the part from pass side to drivers side, but not all the trim and te speaker cover.
ok i just need the whole dash with top cover that covers up speakers. basically the dash shell. i dont need the regal plaque on pass. side. can you send me some pics of what all it comes with please and so i can also see condition of the dash. im interested