Parting 20+Cars with pic's PlUS 3 NEW Parts cars and New PUI seat covers

Only really need the shortblock....block rods and crank...but if the price is right and makes it easier for you sir then i would take accesories and heads with it....i do not need fromt the intake up

Only really need the shortblock....block rods and crank...but if the price is right and makes it easier for you sir then i would take accesories and heads with it....i do not need fromt the intake up

It's actually alot easier to ship a short block and it saves alot on shipping. I'll call YRC and get a rate quote.

Looking for...

Best steering wheel that you have(with horn cap)
Blue lower door panels
Air Dam, either kind

Shipped to 61071

Ok, so you don't actually need the linkage rod it self. You need the short round piece that is flat on the end and the bolt screws into it. And the bolt and spring. $15 shipping included.

Sounds great! Thanks can you PM me your PayPal and info I'll get that to you soon. I'll send you my shipping info in a PM thanks!

Hey intercooled I got a long block available local and need your price with shipping soon so I can weigh my options...thank you kind sir:)

Im looking for the center t-top section that both t-top slide into. little rust is ok but not rotted. let me know if you have one.

Would you happen to have the bolts and nuts for the front lower control arms?
I'm mostly interested in the front bolts as GM stop selling those.

Would you happen to have the bolts and nuts for the front lower control arms?
I'm mostly interested in the front bolts as GM stop selling those.

I don't have those, they tend to bind in the control arm bushing and get damaged trying to remove them.

shipping will be to 61071

-I need the nicest steering wheel you have(t-type wheel style)
-Blue lower door panels
-Front air dam, either style is fine. Just as long as it's complete

You can text me for faster response 8157185534

Yeah sorry for the delayed response! Still need the parts, I have a better description of what I need, I found a pic of an entire linkage kit on Gbodyparts trans page 2 it sells for 45+ shipping for the whole kit but I only need 3 parts. So the parts are the spring, the little connector bolt, and the flat short piece that the bolt goes through. I actually have the rods, bushing, and the bracket. Once I looked at the picture it made sense. Not around the computer much but let me know what the price would be shipped to west Jordan Utah 84084. Thanks feel free to call 801-557-6846
Looking for those 3 parts, $15 sounds awesome! Pm me for pay pal