PART OUT** buy yourself something for XMAS you deserve it!

intercooler 2.jpg

I am interested in just the trans. I am also interested in the bottom half of the driver's seat if its in good condition and they are original. My original unfortunately ripped.

Thanks
Nix

hey znix i cant part out the seats im looking to sell buckets together have a local buyer intrested will be here in the morning.. trans isnt out of the car yet..im thinking shipping would be killer on the trans?

Hey becain i have mixed signals from ppl had 2 guys come see the car today and one said they were old style poston headers and one said they were stock headers with the heat shield cups cut and welded for a clean look.. driver side seems a bit different but i can post pics up here now i also spoke to bob which his s.n here is ALETTOCO he said he's sure they are stock headers and driver might be a replacement header i'll post pics..gimme a sec.. i have one person inline for wheel well moldings...im going to send him pics tomorrow and i'll copy you on email,

i thought visor were in better condition i havent seen them in a while saw them today they look like chit..w.e this is for who still wanted pics.. the black little lint is from the headliner i took it off because it was saggy so that's the headliner lint that comes off

visor.jpg

hood pad looks cleaner than it does in pic i just dont know how to clean it without damaging it??? it was super mint while on car but my hands were greasy as hell when i took it off left those damn marks has to be a steam clean or something to clean it it is an original 9 hole hood pad

hood pad.jpg