PART OUT** buy yourself something for XMAS you deserve it!

never shipped a trans not sure how that would work but do you want price for trans with converter or just the trans?

never shipped a trans znix not sure how that would work but do you want price for trans with converter or just the trans?

dibs on the atr exhaust..have money waiting just need pics first.

Atr Exhaust is 3 inch dual exhaust with the pitbull mufflers.. hangers and hardware included do you also need the downpipe connection? i have 2 i have a pfp HOLLOW catalytic its just a cat body with a 3 inch pipe in between no restriction... i also have an eastern performance cut out which is the the pipe that has an exit to run open downpipe.. or do you want just the dual exhaust and muffers that go all the way back and exit behind tires? please let me know..*fyi have a local guy coming to see them tomorrow @ 10 am so its whoever send money or has cash first...

Down pipe sold*
Hot wire pending payment*
on hold visors bezels gauge pod's everything else still for sale... lots of text and pm's but no cash yet on alot of parts.. please text me for fastest response...

Also for all the guys intrested in Control arms this is the setup i have but im a one man army and im armed with only a ratchet so its still on the car... they wont be taken off for a couple days sorry they dont look new either they are used and need to be cleaned for the whole setup of rear control arms i need $600 shipped thats up low and the support bars which reinforce the rear see attached link..

Hotchkis Sport Suspension

interested in the dealer service manuals - which do you have and how much?

please text me for picture its a HUGE BOOK around 20-30 pound service manual 87 chassis service manual volume II but it has every inch of the car in that book im sure its not only chassis manual ive looked thru it