PART OUT** buy yourself something for XMAS you deserve it!

please text me for picture its a HUGE BOOK around 20-30 pound service manual 87 chassis service manual volume II but it has every inch of the car in that book im sure its not only chassis manual ive looked thru it[/QUOte

PM sent

someones inline for headers already i will post pic up tomorrow in am... phone guy also have someone intrested in moldings thats coming in am to my house he's a local so if he decides not to buy them i will send you pics in am with daylight of every molding i dont see any bends in them but its dark i know they arent mint but might just need paint they are a bit sun faded..they are the originals from the car

Atr Exhaust is 3 inch dual exhaust with the pitbull mufflers.. hangers and hardware included do you also need the downpipe connection? i have 2 i have a pfp HOLLOW catalytic its just a cat body with a 3 inch pipe in between no restriction... i also have an eastern performance cut out which is the the pipe that has an exit to run open downpipe.. or do you want just the dual exhaust and muffers that go all the way back and exit behind tires? please let me know..*fyi have a local guy coming to see them tomorrow @ 10 am so its whoever send money or has cash first...

just the exhaust..don't need the downpipe. I'm sending a text to you now about price

sent you text back also you need something in between the downpipe and exhaust most people put the exhaust cut out which has th exit to mufflers and a side exit that can be opened to run open header not sure what downpipe you have but the way i had it was with a terry houston dp then a fake hollow cat which bolts up directly to the exhaust then doubles back

Interested in 21 and 50.T-type leather pouch and battery bolt. Please let me know pricing and payment method. Thanks, Lynno. Shipping to 94551

Interested in 21 and 50.T-type leather pouch and battery bolt. Please let me know pricing and payment method. Thanks, Lynno. Shipping to 94551

Turbo85 21 is an actual car battery and it's a side post battery not a battery bolt? not sure what you mean ? pm sent on price for leather pouch

sent you text back also you need something in between the downpipe and exhaust most people put the exhaust cut out which has th exit to mufflers and a side exit that can be opened to run open header not sure what downpipe you have but the way i had it was with a terry houston dp then a fake hollow cat which bolts up directly to the exhaust then doubles back

remember to get me pics in the am. I work trm until 330pm Central Time, my phone service is horrible at work fyi. I'll text you back whether or not I'm interested, just give me a few hours to respond to you.

sorry brother got alot of ppl contacting me and i have locals looking at the car... the only problem with the fillers is that they are still on car i havent parted the body yet i have lots of intrest in whole car here in miami..if i take fillers off ppl are going to complain and try to lowball the crap outa me because of some fillers please give me till tuesday if no buyers i will give you a hell of a deal on the fillers.. is that cool? i know where to get a set of fiberglass fillers pretty cheap google danko fillers but if you want to wait 4 me you'll get a good deal but they are used fiberglass fillers and not in mint condition...

i can send you a pic once they come off still on car and have locals at my house so cant be under the car with a ratchet right now...give me a few hot air if not today it will have to be after xmas..

any intercooler experts please call me or text want to send you pic of my SLIC so i can have some idea of what it is bought it 2 yrs ago not knowing brand its really nice.. but ppl keep asking me and i have no idea what brand it is please help me out 786 487 3024

buick gauge.jpgintercooler.jpgbuckets.jpg