Part # for turbo donut gasket

klrv6

Have a burnout party!!!
What is a Part #and vendor for the donut gasket that seals the turbo to the downpipe? Another ? : on installing CC980 valve springs, do I leave out the inner spring? Thanks!!

i have one i never used,if you want it $15+shipping ibelieve poston sells them for like $25..let me know,joel

a side note:these are only for stock downpipes to turbo

Napa sell the donut gasket. Part Number NGAF7207 I bought one a few weeks ago for $13. Check my parts catalog for the GM part number.

With 980's Use the inner spring if you don't use the factory cups. If you re-use the cups, don't use the inner springs.

Do I use shims under the springs?

Thanks for the replies! If I use the inner spring and remove the factory cups, do I still need some type of protection under the spring? I was thinking of a thin shim? Thanks!!

The cup is a dampener. The inner flat steel spring is a dampener. use one or the other. you do not need both. new springs, if your not to concerned about consistant spring pressure throughout them all, probably do not need shims. if you retain the inner dampener, make sure it does not interfere with the valve seals on the intake side. Using the old outer dampeners will shim the spring a little though and give you a little more spring pressure. just my 2 cents....