Paint/Body shop In or near MD?

6togo

Well i decided to not bolt my freshly powercoated frame under the body yet and want to have the rear section of the body prepped and painted first because i know no matter how careful anyone would be something would get on the frame and suspension parts overspray/primer/ect. which i dont want! I am going to fab up a cart to bolt the body on for transport and it will be completely stripped of parts and paint so it should be a fairly straight forward job then. The plan so far is to do the rear portion then do the parts a little later and rub them all the same time.
I know there are a few good painters that post here just a little to far for to travel i would like to be in the MD,DE,PA area i did talk with a local guy seems to do decent work but not to sure he could get the quality i am looking for!
Any help would be appreciated!
Chris

Richard Clark is our GN god...LOL
He owns 100 + or - GN's and several GNX's, owns probably 85% of the NOS parts for our cars, Sponsors racing for us at the TB.com event, opens his shop for us to use to repair our cars, has an unbelievable amount of test equipment and tools at our disposal, owns ZDDP Plus oil additive company and several other companies. He is the most down to earth person you will ever run across even though he is worth millions. He is a wealth of knowledge to all of us. His shop is in Burlington NC, has several lifts, a built in Dyno with a flat screen display and a spray booth and it must be witnessed as it can not be explained to anyone who has not seen it. He has a body and paint guy there and I highly doubt Richard would ever let a car out of there that is not perfect in every way. If you can make it to the event in May you can see for your self. I could go on for some time but you get the idea. His name on the board is A2000Rich

Bryan

Sounds like a great guy wish i was closer to check that out i thought i was in hog heaven at Brian Weavy's last 4TH of July cant imagine how i would feel there!
Chris

Sounds like a great guy wish i was closer to check that out i thought i was in hog heaven at Brian Weavy's last 4TH of July cant imagine how i would feel there!
Chris

You are plenty close...I have trailered my car there 2 times from St Louis, 900 miles one way, the mountains were alot of fun pulling the car with my 4.6l ford p/u. If there is any way you can swing it you will not regret it.

Bryan

I would love to be able to travel just dont have the time plus the car being just the stripped down body dont make it real easy i am working on a body cart right now!

they just finished painting my car there,mike does awesome work.or look up pats auto care his name is miguel he is in ct

Well i found a local shop called Frames to Flames stoped last night checked out their work which looks sweet and they have allot of nice projects going on! Got a price of around 5k being i stripped all the parts off it's supposed to hit the shop by Feb. 1st. They are going to do the paint stripping so i can advoid and flash rusting in transport which dont hurt my feelings!
Chris