Our grudge car working it

jibbs

In the spirit of this forum let me tell you that our grudge car is a 99 SS camaro street car. Has power seats, power locks, power windows, y-pipe w/ muffler, radio, plates and insurance. Everything a street car needs. I am really only posting this because of how good the video turned out. It was just a 1/8 mile race.

This car lurks around like the Mean Chicken. You ever make it out this way you got action. You'll notice that it has street legal 28's on it, no bars or shoot cause its a street car. Its hard to get races with it though cause of the kind of car it is. I promise you this, I will be sharing videos of my Regal in action when it gets done getting ready for action.

62680_4725165011421_1747877745_n.jpg

photo.PNG

What ci under the hood?

Sick nonetheless. Guy had nothing on you.

Oh and no cage but they let you on the track?

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Sorry forgot to mention that it does have a 6pt in it, full interior, and runs on pump 93. At No ET events, the tech consists of weather or not you have a helmet, a seat belt of some kind, and are not leaking any fluids.

Its a grudge car, I would love to tell you what it has but I cant. Its a factory LS block with a carb. Nothing crazy for ci though, there are far bigger motors out there than ours. Please understand that everything associated with these cars is hush hush. I really only posted this because all of these photos are public knowledge.

jibbs said:
Sorry forgot to mention that it does have a 6pt in it, full interior, and runs on pump 93. At No ET events, the tech consists of weather or not you have a helmet, a seat belt of some kind, and are not leaking any fluids.

Its a grudge car, I would love to tell you what it has but I cant. Its a factory LS block with a carb. Nothing crazy for ci though, there are far bigger motors out there than ours. Please understand that everything associated with these cars is hush hush. I really only posted this because all of these photos are public knowledge.

I totally understand what a grudge car is and respect you not telling me. Maybe I should have rephrased my question differently. Just wanted to know that what you just said there. Carbed LS. Combos on what you did to the motor are limitless and endless. Still a sick car. Definitely some smart choices were taken into what was out into the motor. Kudos to you sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

The car runs great, thats for sure. I own the car with 2 other guys, makes it a little easier to buy things like tires, plugs, gas, and anything else that needs replacing. The original person who built the car gets the props for sure. He was a young kid (think 22-23) when he built the car, and we are amazed with how well the motor runs. We joke around saying that it needs to be in the grudge hall of fame and studied. This car works over combos it shouldn't. I mean, that race was against a stripped down, lexon windowed, big block w/ a kit. Im not gonna play stupid either, we do spray the car as well, but we don't really to hit it with much. Glad you appreciate it.

Thanks, Its awesome to be on the expressway and hand out beatings to busas, they usually do the ricer flyby but less obnoxious. Im a G-Body man myself, but I am starting to dig the way this car looks. Its a real SLP SS too, I was kinda sad that it had to get worked over the way it has but you know how it goes. I love the hood on it as well.

I was going to say that car leaves the line like a nitrous fed LS car. Love the hurtin' you put on him from the line too. I've been reluctant to post anything in here over the years due to the fact that I'm a blue oval fan. Car is very quick, and hooks great at the track. How does it hook on the street though?

I've got a buddy that has a nitrous fed LS catfish that hooks in a mud puddle. I swear that car shouldn't run as well as it does for what's done to it, so I understand where you're coming from there.

Yea, that run was a nitrous one. Car hooks good on the street, but cant leave off the break and have to do a fair amount of prep work. We don't really race on the street anymore so anything we have done out there has just been R&D.

1005602_505423186198285_1062494532_n.jpg

I love this pic because it is the way I see it. People always say yes, but look how it ended, lol. I say he had what it took, just didn't know how to use it. Some of the fastest grudge racers in my area run sbf's. Those with a Liberty are hard to beat. Liberty's alone people consider power adders and want concessions. At the end of the day it is no different than a good running TR, how well is the combo matched up. All the rest is garbage. The race above is a great example, he has the ability to run a lot faster than he ran there, and I think they made some changes and he is running far better. I just don't want to see people from my area race someone from outta town and get beat on, makes us all look bad.