Osceola TSM results

What kind of times did Scott Simpson run? Glad to see that he kept the head gaskets alive long enough to make it into the finals!!

I was down on power:mad: . Could not figure it out:confused: , then Cal stepped in and diagnosed the problem. I can’t believe I fell for the Banana’s in the tail pipe trick:eek: . I guess this is our rooky year? How did those get there?

I saw chit talker do that while working the scales. I was going to say something...but figured your car needed a handicap;)

I was down on power:mad: . Could not figure it out:confused: , then Cal stepped in and diagnosed the problem. I can’t believe I fell for the Banana’s in the tail pipe trick:eek: . I guess this is our rooky year? How did those get there?

I hear rumor thats not the first time Ronnie has had a banana in the tail pipe. :eek: ooops I mean put a banana in a tail pipe ooops never mind.

You gotta watch those guys! That's why I left my exhaust at home! haha

Sam ,those banana's are not tsm legal just so you know

What?! Of course they are! There is nothing in the rules about what you use to muffle your exhaust.

• Any single or dual exhaust system allowed. Must muffle and exit in stock location. :tongue:

Scott are you the one who slipped the sleeping pills in team bananas driver's drink before the second round?:tongue:

I saw it all.

I talked to Ronnie earlier in the week (in regards to getting a fire bottle) and he was rooting for Steve Hughes to win this event. He made sure of it too! He brought plenty of bananas with him to help Steve secure the win. During the final round I saw him toss a few out onto the track under Simpson’s left rear tire. Next thing I know I see Scott’s car sliding out of control. You gotta watch this guy, he is pretty sneaky. Just look at the picture of him poking his head out around the corner of the Indiana Banana while it was launching.

Big Congrats to Steve on his win he deserves it!! This is the best series in racing.

I think that banana blew out your tail pipe Sam. No peels needed for that track to be slick:biggrin:

Where is this picture of that ugly mug popping up behind the 'nanner launch? If it's a good launch picture I can edit out chit talker's mellon and make it a picture people can actually appreciate!:biggrin:

Where is this picture of that ugly mug popping up behind the 'nanner launch? If it's a good launch picture I can edit out chit talker's mellon and make it a picture people can actually appreciate!:biggrin:

:cool: It was a shirt! I thought i looked pretty sexy:eek:

The photographer at the track (Gator T-Shirts?) made up a WANTED poster image that they put on a t-shirt.