Orlando Pics

Tim Lynch's "Petty power" which seemed to work well cause he won Outlaw 10.5 for the second year in a row..

More Petty power, Joel Greathouse's Outlaw 10.5 '05 Stang that ran 7.06 @208mph :eek:

Thanks for posting these steve, awesome shots. :cool: That yellow mustangs engine pic is a thing of beauty. :eek:

Big Stu said:
Thanks for posting these steve, awesome shots. :cool: That yellow mustangs engine pic is a thing of beauty. :eek:

Here's another of the yellow Mustang:

I have actually seen this yellow Mustang at our local car show (Tower shops) and to be honest looking at it leads me to believe it was built more as a show car.... It didn't qualify in Radial as the driver seemed to be having some problems staging the car and he would just idle it out and ease into it... Maybe he was scared of putting it on the bumper?? :confused: I personally just liked the way it looked!

Speaking of that I wish I got some pics of this purple twin turbo Nova (Dusty knows the car I'm talking about)... That car was probably the most beautiful car there!!!!

86brick said:
I have actually seen this yellow Mustang at our local car show (Tower shops) and to be honest looking at it leads me to believe it was built more as a show car.... It didn't qualify in Radial as the driver seemed to be having some problems staging the car and he would just idle it out and ease into it... Maybe he was scared of putting it on the bumper?? :confused: I personally just liked the way it looked!

Speaking of that I wish I got some pics of this purple twin turbo Nova (Dusty knows the car I'm talking about)... That car was probably the most beautiful car there!!!!

I like that mustang. Any idea how big that turbo is? Is it the latest thing to run twin 88's? I have seen more than one fast v-8 with that configuration, definitly makes the power. :eek:

Big Stu said:
I like that mustang. Any idea how big that turbo is? Is it the latest thing to run twin 88's? I have seen more than one fast v-8 with that configuration, definitly makes the power. :eek:

Think the owner mentioned it was a 101mm... After Petty put the GT47 88's on Lynch's Mustang and ran in the 6's it became the latest thing!