Operational Parameters

Lets see if I did it right this time.
Seems to work...........Iv'e done some EXTENSIVE CHANGES. Check everything over and do a cold start see where we are at with this...your timing is very conservative, but i left it alone at high boost for now

Attachments

• 081812 GNE85 V1.0.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 67
Thanks Norbs what did you change and why? I'm hoping to figure this out so I wont have to keep bugging you. I noticed that target a/f offset, more cranking fuel, alot more after start enrichment then I ever had in any of my attempts, I also noticed that the number of revs starts low and goes high now(thought about changing that), timing trim and cts correction are all different. Anything else? I'll let you know tomorrow maybe I'll try starting it before I go to work.

Oh your very observant. Cam precedes number was wrong. I just put some values in the other tables that might work better than what you had, throttle follower, etc IAC gain settings. Its all a guess until you start it up and see if it stalls, rich lean etc. Main thing is you find the af that it likes to run at cold and at idle warm, you will see this on the log....:) and then you can adjust your other tables after.

I'll let you know when I get home from work tonight. Was running out the door to get here this morning didn't get a chance to try it.

Seems too lean to fire maybe,,,,,,,,,I added a bit more fuel see how it goes. Also take off the logging parameter REVS change it to batt volts.

Attachments

• 082012 GNE85 V1.1.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 55
Battery voltage was high 12's then went down to 10 something while cranking. Post to post on the battery was 14.6 and it was 14.5 at the alternator. I tried starting it today on bank to bank mode but got the same result. I'll try the new file tomorrow when I get home from work.

I also got a error code 8 when I first started it today but then when I shut it off and restarted it it cleared and didn't come back.

Does your tps actually work i see it at 0 all the time?

I want you to pull a spark plug after cranking it cold when it does not start right away, see if the plug is wet or dry?

Well I just went out there to crank on it and pull a plug but it started without me having to let off. Not sure how long it cranked for I was kinda taken by surprise. I'll data log it tomorrow I wasn't expecting it to start so I wasn't prepared. I'll post the data log tomorrow. So I was having a discussion with a buddy the other day and my understanding is that your adding all this fuel because the injectors are so small? Oh and thanks again Norbs you've gotten it closer then I've ever had it and put a smile on my face.

Okay here is the log file It took a little bit to start again but at least I don't have to let off the key. Where should I be adding more fuel? I'd hate to mess up everthing that fixed the problem.

Attachments

• 82312 log file.zip
    8.9 KB · Views: 52
I added 5% more cranking fuel, see if it helps. Cranking fuel is what you adjust.

Attachments

• 082412 GNE85 V1.2.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 60
Here's the new log file. Seems to stutter some still. I'll pull a plug tomorrow and see. Also it feels a little sluggish with boost not coming up as fast driving it around.

Attachments

• log v1.zip
    8.8 KB · Views: 72
Here's the new log file. Seems to stutter some still. I'll pull a plug tomorrow and see. Also it feels a little sluggish with boost not coming up as fast driving it around.
log is invalid again?

I think its a problem with my winzip not sure why it keeps doing that. Try this one

Attachments

• log v1.2.zip
    8.7 KB · Views: 65