One thing I've learned in my turbo Regal search

Welby

Every GN/T-type out there for sale has just had an engine and tranny rebuild within the last 1,000 miles. Damndest thing I've ever seen ;) .

Not talking about cars on boards so much, but E-bay is the fresh motor capital of the world, lol.

I can see some of it being possible.
Like performance cars that keep breaking due to many things and the owners getting fed up so they get them running and to the chopping block make it someone elses problem.
Of corse I feel if i spend the money on a new engine. I am going to keep it and beat on it for awhile:D

Originally posted by Welby
Every GN/T-type out there for sale has just had an engine and tranny rebuild within the last 1,000 miles. Damndest thing I've ever seen ;) .

Not talking about cars on boards so much, but E-bay is the fresh motor capital of the world, lol.
Funny, I was thinking the same thing last night... it's not just ebay!

That's easy enough---show me the receipts, baby! You ain't got no receipts, the engine ain't rebuilt, simple as that. I find it very hard to believe that anyone spending $2-$5k on an engine rebuild isn't going to keep receipts to show any future prospective buyers.....If they're that stupid, should I really be buying their car in the first place?:eek: