On vacation

dank GN

BlackArts Automotive (661)993-8277
What's up everyone I am in Maui till the 8th just woundering is there a strong Gn following here are u are u guys meeting up anytime this week if so where
I am from the south west section I would love to see some Gns out here thanks dank GN

What's up everyone I am in Maui till the 8th just woundering is there a strong Gn following here are u are u guys meeting up anytime this week if so where
I am from the south west section I would love to see some Gns out here thanks dank GN

Theres a coupls of TRs on Maui... but most of us are on Oahu...

Cool I will be out in oahu on the 9th if anyone wants to shoot the s... For a little bit I would love to see some GNs and some TR

I will be at the Hilton garden on the 9th - 11th Wakiki

What's up have you got your beast runnin?I am trying to met up with some tr owners in Hawaii no luck yet I wanted to see how they do it hawain style when I get home you better have your s..t runnin

Cool I will be out in oahu on the 9th if anyone wants to shoot the s... For a little bit I would love to see some GNs and some TR
Shall we have a Starbucks night on Friday the 9th??? Starbucks at Stadium mall 8pm till?? Who can make it?? Please post here...

Starbucks Night

Shall we have a Starbucks night on Friday the 9th??? Starbucks at Stadium mall 8pm till?? Who can make it?? Please post here...

I am down to get some starbucks and check out how the hawiians do turbo buicks how far from wakkii is that starbucks?? I will be at the Hilton

Directions

I am down to get some starbucks and check out how the hawiians do turbo buicks how far from wakkii is that starbucks?? I will be at the Hilton
The Starbucks is at the Salt lake shopping center.(Google maps) 4561-A Salt Lake Blvd Honolulu, HI 96818 about 12 miles from the Hilton. Checkers auto parts is at one end of building and Starbucks at the other end. Across McDonalds.

Sorry Guy, can't make it. Leaving for Kaui that afternoon for the weekend. Looks like will have to catch you later for the ZDDP.

I will be there hope to see some of u there I will be there around 8 ish

LOL.... I had to use google streets... I never knew there was a Starbucks there!

It was nice to meet all you guys and all of your rides looked really clean and Guy you should take some lead out of that right foot of yours because that thing is crazy fast next time you guys are out in so cal hit me up and I can show u how we do it on the main land thanks agian Chris