OMG 20K invested!! this breaks my hart!

I don't see anything wrong with it??...It's a sweet ass car that's been done up nice as hell as a low-low.

message to seller sent!

"i just wanted to thank you for making my regals worth that much more. thank you for ruining that thing you call a regal. its a shame to see someone do that. god bless, and good luck with your auction."

hahahah

Not my cup of tea but at least they abortionized a na regal so i cant be mad at em plus they used parts most of us toss out anyway...

If it was a little more conventional it might be rice but I'd bet there's more bondo in that thing than in a warehouse. Sad to see but I bet he's broke now from all the work that it needs.

I figured from the start it wasn't a real GN. I mean, hardly anyone is insane enough to chop one up like that (thank God).

$20K invested on chroming and gold plating. Bet he wishes he had it back now.

I don't see anything wrong with it??...It's a sweet ass car that's been done up nice as hell as a low-low.

I agree... Its beautiful (sniff), anyone want to loan me $6500?:cool:;):biggrin:

Wouldnt do that with my type though.

I like the car and appreciate the amount of sweat and thought that went into it's construction.

Would I have done this to the car myself? - No, It's not my style.

I do appreciate the effort put into the car and I think that the car was very well done.

John

Car like that will get you WAY more tail in my town then a GN.... easy.

Sad but true.... Drive around something like my truck and you would think its birth control!

:mad:A.j.

Plus, I imagine more than 3/4s of the 20K went to right to plating. if it wasnt for all the plating, probably wouldnt be worth much.

Car like that will get you WAY more tail in my town then a GN.... easy.

Sad but true.... Drive around something like my truck and you would think its birth control!

:mad:A.j.

Plus, I imagine more than 3/4s of the 20K went to right to plating. if it wasnt for all the plating, probably wouldnt be worth much.

I do not like lowriders. Those tiny little wheels look like crap to me and the hydraulics just seems stupid. Not to mention they are sooooooo common it's boring. With that said, it's their car, time, and money and I'm not here to keep them from doing it.

I do not like lowriders. Those tiny little wheels look like crap to me and the hydraulics just seems stupid. Not to mention they are sooooooo common it's boring. With that said, it's their car, time, and money and I'm not here to keep them from doing it.
I think hydraulics properly done are cool three wheel motion is awesome especially on a big caddy or impala and its not common everywhere come up here and you wil see very few lowriders....:cool:

If he hasn't boxed the frame, let's see him do some bouncing that the lowriders like to do and then try to open the doors.

I think hydraulics properly done are cool three wheel motion is awesome especially on a big caddy or impala and its not common everywhere come up here and you wil see very few lowriders....:cool:

Same here...very few low lows round my way to and where im orginally from (Illinois)...I love em'! grew up lusting after them reading Lowrider Magazine ever since I was a kid (Those models helped also I think!):biggrin:

hey:eek: