Fathers Day Deals

Dennis Kirban

Here goes by now most readers know the program. Its best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com state the code for the part you want.

Each price shown is the total price you pay to your door if you reside in the 48 states. PA residents add 6% sales tax. I do not do photos except where noted. Descriptions are accurate. Paypal is the preferred method of payment.

Read descriptions carefully.

Here goes:

F-1 I have 2 super nice original 1986-1987 Grand National wheels. If I needed them I would put them on my car. Chrome workis brite. No curb rash no teeth marks from a tire machine. No marks from wheel weights.
Deal is $165 each to your door. Keep in mind that the price includes UPS and they weigh 30lbs each. If you need one or two to make a real nice set this is the answer. First response can buy 1 or 2. Buy both I will knock $10 off the total price.

F-2 I have one used Cardone brake accumulator bowl. A bargain at $75. Its good.

F-3 Similar to above only this is the GM second version but has been resprayed so no yellow wording appears on the brake bowl. Again tested good cheap at $65.

F-4 Similar to above only this is a GM used tested good brake bowl that looks almost mint. On a 1-10 scale its a strong 9. I would put it on my car if I needed it. Rare find. Price is $85.

F-5 For the 1986-1987 Tubro Regal I have 2 brand new factory GM boost line kits this is the factory 3 molded hoses that run from turbo to actuator etc. Still has the GM tags on them. Price is $48 each.

F-6 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal I have a chrome inlet pipe show quality nice own it for $75.

F-7 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal I have two brand new in the GM box the fan delay relay. This is the real deal. Price is $130 each.

F-8 For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal the flip down stay down license plate bracket used with new push inserts it. Just $28. Simple worthy option that GM should have put on our cars.

F-9 For any T-Type a pair of good used original burgundy sin visors for hardtop car. Hard to find good used ones own these for $36 for both.

F-10 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a set of the front frame braces with new hardware included cheap at $40. Kirban gets more than that for new ones.

F-11 Unusual deal I have several refurbished the lower steering shafts the better ones than the Jeep as these are a GM item with metal joints at both ends. Normally $99.95 buy anything else at the same time from this listing pay just $69.95. Again must be at the same time and from this listing.

F-12 A later model GM the desireable AC Delco am/fm with EQ and CD feature.. It has been serviced has a one year warranty. Includes the special jumper harness to plug into your existing harness and the factory brackets to fit your 1984-1987 Turbo Regal This has the satin black face. Cost me $200 to have it serviced. Price is $349.95.

F-13 I have an aftermarket finned aluminum rear end cover for the stock rear end. Brand New has letters GN embossed on the back. No drain plug. Comes with gasket and bolts. I can email buyer a photo first. Price is $145.00.

F-14 I have two rite side only side marker lites with the black out trim. These look brand new. Price is $48 each. I have two. This is the part that attaches to the headlite bezels.

F-15 I have a super nice 1986-1987 Turbo Regal the top radiator bracket with the original caution fan decal still intact. Its original paint pass for a low mileage car as it is that nice. I would put it on my car if I needed it. Price is $75

F-16 For the 1987 Turbo Regal if you have the latest remote power steering reservoir with the raised lettering and tightens in reverse I have 2 brand new PS caps for that application in the GM box $28 each.

F-17 If you got 5 million to spend on a unique car I know of one for sale. It has been appraised at 6.5 million so I assume that would help covering a loan if you need it! If you don't already get our free weekly inner circle email email me to get added to it. Its free and more information on this unique car will be in next weeks inner circle. One clue it is not a GM product but it is US made.

So in quick best to email me direct listing the code(s) to what you want. Photo is limited to just the r ear end cover since its a non factory part.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

GM at Carlisle is next weekend we will be there Friday only Hope to see some of you there.

Sir, does F-9 come with the pivots and is one mirrored. If so, I will take them.

Here is update as of 7-27 that is still available:

7-AA Actually have two more of these at $75 each to your door as noted.

7-DD Got 2 left

7-FF Still got 2

7-HH Still available

7-JJ Still got it

7-KK also still got them

all else has been sold

Member its best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com rather than post your request in this thread.