!987 Buick Grand National t-top 81k miles

tl14910

1987 Buick Grand NationalT-top car 81k miles, Ive owned for about 5 years, clear title in hand, never driven in the winter i bought it with around 76k miles. Never been to the track. Runs solid i've never had a problem with it. Car is Located in Macomb,mi

Motor/trans
Stock unopened motor with methanol injection, makes 22lbs of boost, has a te-60 turbo and new downpipe, bigger injectors ,Walboro fuel pump, 42# injectors, Scanmaster, RJC powerplate, 3 core all aluminum radiator with dual electric fans ( i drove it in the woodward dream cruise temps never went above 180) typically is at 160 degrees daily driving. Trans has a 2800 stall and a shift kit. Tuned and stall converter installation done by Aggressive Auto. Has a small real main seal leak. Never been on a Dyno,never been to track,. All these mods were done around 2,000 miles ago.

Suspension
Has hotchkis lowering kit with sway bars, new front brakes, new ball joints, rebuilt drums, converted tovacuum booster. Pulls a little to the right, needs alignment. Brand new 275/50/15 nitto 555 drag radials on the rear wheels.

Interior
New seats,new headliner, new upper door panels, dash is missing the top piece that goes across the windshield. steering wheel needs to be recoverd.

Body
No rust no bondo, it was amateur painted by the previous owner, it has some runs and orange peel. Has some dents that could easily be knocked out by a professional. Plastic Bumper fillers have small cracks in them.

Its a really fun car just no time, no room, no money for it. Asking 10,500 obo will take a partial trade if you have a nice miller/lincoln tig or mig welder or a vertical mill.

Message me or email me at tl14910@hotmail.com thanks

gn.png