Old school vs. new school

Underdash Pioneer Super Tuner with the big dial and a cassette player, speakers from old house stereo laying in the back seat.....Rock on.:D

1978 Zapco 3 piece 165 watt RMS amplifier system, power supply, power supply cap. box, and amplifier. :cool:

Still works as advertised. :)

JBL GTI speakers, a combination of old school and new school speaker design for SQ. o_O

I have more 'Old School' than I can fit in the car. Don't worry it will be put to use.
Orion GX amps, Monolithic MSI amps, Cerwin Vega Strokers, Audio Control processors, A full din Sony XEC-700 eq:cool:, MB Quart component separates from when they were 'the cats meow' not the stuff they have today

Can't beat the old paper cone Quart's for sure. Sounded hella better than my modern MB Quart premiums at half the cost!

I have more 'Old School' than I can fit in the car. Don't worry it will be put to use.
Orion GX amps, Monolithic MSI amps, Cerwin Vega Strokers, Audio Control processors, A full din Sony XEC-700 eq:cool:, MB Quart component separates from when they were 'the cats meow' not the stuff they have today
Monolithic amps...outstanding sound quality, especially their Class A stuff. Hard to find these days... I miss those. Wish I hadn't sold all of mine off along with my Rockford Fosgate Power 650.

Yeah those power 1000's with the chrome shrouds are worth 2K nowdays working or not. Had one got tired of replacing those damn little fuses on the speaker outputs. Sold it and a 300 to buy 5 Punch DSM's when they came out. I sold my first run PA-1 (punch preamp) for $200 on Ebay along with PA-1 HD for $150. Huge demand for late 80's early 90's Rockford stuff if you still got it working or not.

I would be embarrassed to say how much money I blew on car audio stuff back in the late 80's. Good times though..

20k stuffed in my 87 LeSabre T-Type then I met Richard Clark's GN at a IASCA event in Dallas. Still the most amazing sound I ever heard in that USD/Speakerworks 86 GN. I often wonder what happened to that GN and where it is today.

I've been searching for a replacement set of tweeters for an old MB Quart component set, I forget what model they are but they're just about 2" In dia. not sure if I should just replace them with something else or keep searching, I still have the 6.5 woofers and music-comp x-overs...Mike

" Audio Control processors, A full din Sony XEC-700 eq:cool: "

Got that stuff in the WE4. :cool:

I had a great sounding set of Altec floor standing speakers in my Olds. 1967 wagon. :eek::p

20k stuffed in my 87 LeSabre T-Type then I met Richard Clark's GN at a IASCA event in Dallas. Still the most amazing sound I ever heard in that USD/Speakerworks 86 GN. I often wonder what happened to that GN and where it is today.
Thought I read on here that Richard still had that car. I could be wrong though..

i still have
2- 70X70 sherwood amps
1-240 "" ""
1-440 "" ""
In my car now one 10" Bazooka tube with an American bass speaker in it and 2 Pioneer 8969s damn i need to get a Xover or some bass blockers for the 6X9s. Its only been 7 years i'll do it later.

I've been searching for a replacement set of tweeters for an old MB Quart component set, I forget what model they are but they're just about 2" In dia. not sure if I should just replace them with something else or keep searching, I still have the 6.5 woofers and music-comp x-overs...Mike

Look on the back and post up the model number. I believe most were either an HC or HX but I'm going off of memory and that might not be right. There is an OUTSIDE chance that I may have a set of tweets I can part with. I hate to get your hopes up because I honestly don't know if I still have that spare set I'm thinking of. I'll check my stuff and see. You could also see if there are replacement soft parts that you could rebuild them with.