Old header panels needed. Broken OK.

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
Looking for local Orange County area pick up. I've got a project I'm working on, where I need a few old header panels. I am also in desperate need of the two foot long piece of formed sheet metal that goes between the Header panel and the radiator core support. Can do cash or bumper fillers.;)

Thanks
Mike B.

Please, someone donate this stuff! The whole TB community will benefit from Mike's "project".

I also need a turbo hood for a project. I would prefer one rusted or bent up.

No kidding.

Looking for local Orange County area pick up. I've got a project I'm working on, where I need a few old header panels. I am also in desperate need of the two foot long piece of formed sheet metal that goes between the Header panel and the radiator core support. Can do cash or bumper fillers.;)

Thanks
Mike B.
I'm sure Richard Clark could get you taken care of for all but the hood, too expensive to ship

Bryan

Thanks
Mike B.

Hey Mike,
I have a header panel from an 87 GN. The passenger side headlight bucket is broken off and missing but I believe the rest is intact. I'll donate it in the interest of science. Let me know if you want pics.

Hey Mike,
I have a header panel from an 87 GN. The passenger side headlight bucket is broken off and missing but I believe the rest is intact. I'll donate it in the interest of science. Let me know if you want pics.

Heck yea! That would be perfect. Does it still have the two foot long, rolled steel piece that bridges the gap between the header panel and the radiator core support? I'm in Costa Mesa. Do you ever drive North for anything?

Mike B.

Hey Mike,

Give me a call. Maybe I can get down there this weekend.:)

Mike B.
(949) 433-1257

I have all parts you need. I want a fiberglass hood, so I planned on going that route anyways. My header panel is in pretty good shape, original GN no hole. Depending on how long the "project" is, I won't need my parts for a few more months. Maybe we can work something out? If not no worries.

Elky.

Give me a call. Maybe I can get down there this weekend.:)

Mike B.
(949) 433-1257

I don't get up to Orange County very often but I'll be glad to meet you mid-way in San Clemente or Dana Point, if that helps. I never paid much attention to the metal piece you're looking for, but there is one on my header (it's 3' long ), between the headlight buckets.

I have all parts you need. I want a fiberglass hood, so I planned on going that route anyways. My header panel is in pretty good shape, original GN no hole. Depending on how long the "project" is, I won't need my parts for a few more months. Maybe we can work something out? If not no worries.

Elky.

For the record, I have no plans to do a fiberglass hood. Cal Hartline has the best ones from what I hear.
The hood is for a fun project that Denis Kirban's been bugging me to do for a while. Right now, I've got a few "crazy" projects I'm working on.
Some of them may be failures. some may go on to great things. Ya never know.;)

Jeremy,
Let me know what you want for that header panel. I'm interested.