Okay guys, I know this is lame but my sister needs some help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayC

T6P.Com/TB.com Administrator/Webmaster
Staff member
My sister has a zillion kids and is pregnant with another one. Anyways, she's on a cloth diaper kick which are apparently expensive and trying to win some contest on Facebook. So.. if you use Facebook and could like Simple Baby and post "Jill Carter Adams sent me", Id really appreciate it. Here's a link:

https://www.facebook.com/JustSimplyBaby?sk=wall

If I can talk Shane up to it, maybe I can get him to let me up anyone's PM limit a little that helps me out with this.

Thanks, guys.. I really appreciate it.

I'd vote but I don't do the facebook thing.

Don't wanna "be on the grid"............o_O

best of luck though.

I'd vote but I don't do the facebook thing.

Don't wanna "be on the grid"............o_O

best of luck though.

100% understandable.. In a lot of ways, I cant say I blame you.

I tried from work, gave me an error message about a link the page contained being spam. Will do it from a different computer later though. :)

For some reason it comes up with a security issue Jay.:confused: It won't load and I'm at home. Sorry bud.:(

Done, i was getting the spam thing as well. on the top left click WALL then post when it loads

The content you're trying to share includes a link that's been blocked for being spammy or unsafe:

flashquix.com

For more information, visit the Help Center. If you think you're seeing this by mistake, please let us know.

That is what I get when I try to post!

Ill try to find another link when I get to work.

Thanks, guys

Sent from my MB855 using Turbo Buick

I'm not on facebook, but we use the bum genius velcro diapers for our 2 girls. They are adjustable to fit newborn to toddler (with snaps) without having to buy anything different. Tell her that if she doesn't win free stuff to not be discouraged, she should not think it is that expensive because it's actually cheaper than buying disposable diapers in the long run. She will also need to use special soap to keep the diaper liners in proper condition. We use this and buy it online: http://rockingreensoap.com/

I editted the first post with a new link that goes right to their wall. Hopefully it works okay.

Thanks again, guys!

I appreciate it, guys.. my sister has 7 kids with #8 on the way so she needs all the help she can get.

I appreciate it, guys.. my sister has 7 kids with #8 on the way so she needs all the help she can get.
if you would have gotten her/them cable it would have been a lot cheaper for you during Christmas time and birthdays and every time they went to your house for a family gathering.
WOW 8 kids
"Hey sis come over for a BBQ but first stop by the supermarket and pick up a few things" LOL.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.