Ok boys and girls, time for some info.

The way the doc was talking it had me seriously worried, and now with this, I'm still worried. No family so it's just me and my friends, and of course my dogs.:D Glad to know that I'm not the only one having issues like this, but I hope they can figure what's up with you Russ.;) We need you to come to the next Texas Buick nationals after all.(y)

Get your diet right. I'm convinced it helps me to eat fruits and vegetables. Keep the caffeine and sugars to a minimum. Plenty if water. I try to drink at least a gallon or two a day.
I hope you are able to get a handle on it. I'll try to give you a call.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I, too, appreciate you Charlie. You helped me with patient responses to a couple newby queries I had last year.

As a Cardiac Sonographer, I've done many scans on people in your situation. I never followed them to get a sense of their outcomes but know that you are not alone in your struggle and doubts. If you haven't gotten one yet, insist that your doctor refer you for an echocardiogram. Completely non-invasive but, depending on clarity of images, will give interpreting cardiologist of good sense of your heart function (kinda like a Scanmaster for your body's 'motor'). I'm not a doctor and not qualified to diagnose or prescribe anything but advice already posted here on proper diet, exercise and avoiding detrimental behaviors are in keeping with slowing or even reversing heart disease (being in healthcare, I too need to do better).

I will make it a point to pray for you tonight and whenever I log onto the site. Thank you for being vulnerable so our community can encourage you at this time. Fast cars are fun but there's so much more to life - you are facing it with strength of dignity and that speaks volumes...

Hope you get this addressed soon. My father had similar issues- mostly getting exhausted from a few trips up and down the stairs in the house. Did a stress test and then they went in to check it all out. Dr. found some blockages! - He put in 4 stents but said it wasn't bad enough for a bypass. It was an quick and easy procedure. Dad needed a few days to rest afterward but he's back in business...

Another friend had quad by-pass. Said it was great because he felt like he was back to 100% again. (surgery isn't bad according to what I hear, it's just taking it easy on the recovery- Most of us are go, go, go busy so it's sometimes hard to slow it all down.)

Take it easy, Our prayers are with you.
Good Luck!

Jeez, Charlie! You scare me! Please get some more tests done, especially the electrocardiogram, and do not hesitate to ask the doc any question at all........you feel uncomfortable with him, then get another doctor, and keep at it until you find out what's wrong! Sometimes you've got to jump through lots of hoops in order to finally get the right diagnosis! Just don't give up, ever! I'll ask the big Guy upstairs to help you........and remember, I'm warning you! You die on me and I'll kill you! Capiche?
Man, wish there was something I could do for you.....I really do. Anything I can do, Charlie, just send me an e-mail.

Maybe you'd like a naked picture of Michele Obama.....that'll get your blood circulating!

Bruce '87 Grand National

Trying to get the insurance straightened out right now so I can do more tests. I've paid but haven't received my card so they say it's not in effect.:mad:

I wonder if this has something to do with the "Obamadon'tcare" plan.

I sure hope you get it worked out, Charlie.....so many people, including my wife and I , have had nothing but trouble with health insurance issues many times......plan on spending weeks on the phone...have plenty of food and beer nearby.

Bruce '87 Grand National