(NWS For Language) Knwoing When To Sit Down & Shut The **** Up...

DJ Red Barron

Door-To-Door Pipelayer
...These are a couple of people who were absent the day that lesson was given.

[YOUTUBE]hZmf9G2B4Ag[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]lQJFv9SMSMQ[/YOUTUBE]

dang that was funny!......aw what the fa.......i'll beat yo a$$ next time.....ooh, ooh he leakin :D i thought easy e was dead, i bet the older guy went to the retirement home and told his Buddy's, i just whooped some young gangstas a$$ and the sad thing is they probably didn't believe him.

looks like the police officer listened to too much NWA, cruisin down the street in my grand national, jockin the beaches, slappin the hoes....lol.

LOL, I try to tell folks about them old men:biggrin: They will tear you up!

The woman, now that was priceless. You can tell that wasn't her first time slapping a man. Probably the first time she has been popped back too! I can't stand women that slap men like that, my philosophy is if you can hit like a man you can take it like a man;)

All I could think of was " Where's the foot up my a*s now"? I was saying in my mind the whole time and was actually waiting for the guy to say it. Ohh well, When you mess with the bull you get the horn! BTW: That wasn't a gangsta, that was the dumbas* that never made it as one! Can understand why now!

That lady that got slapped, That look on her face right when he slapped her was PRICELESS! :biggrin:

Good stuff Barron!

Scot W.

black power epic fail

the fool got his ass kicked by a 67 year old dude with a cane

this video needs to be sent to fail blog

for Gangster fail

that is common in Boston

Love the old mans T shirt. :p

You just don't mess with an old man wearing a shirt that says "I am a motherf*cker"!!!

That was great. 67 yr old man just wooped ur ass. The funny part was that stupid biatch say woop the white mans ass. Then you hear her saying WTF....WTF! Lol

That dude will never live that down as long as he lives.

So intelligent, let's sue the guy when we took the first hit. Then at the end they took the old guys stuff......:rolleyes:

little does the young lady know by uploading this video she has now incriminated herself by taking the belongings of the elderly gentleman which she fully documented and was then heard saying go through his bag.....and please get the loser his ambalamps.