(Not mine) 1985 Limited

Toady

This car's been on craigs for weeks...if I had the space and $$$ I'd buy it for a parts car. The wheels are interesting. It's near Portland, OR.
1985 Regal Limited turbo
From the ad:
1985 Buick Regal limited turbo charged - $2498

A very cool 1985 Regal limited turbo 3.8 engine Black grey interior. Gnx style wheels It is a limited so very fancy and loaded. factory tach, flow-master exhaust, k&n air filter and KYB gas adjust shocks. It has original paint not perfect but looks good still. Interior also good condition grey velour. No reverse Call Bob at Bobs Fords at (503)492-3936 or (503) 784-7500 or 1-888-439-0400.

Again, not mine, but surely it's better off in the hands of someone here than on a Ford lot.

That car has not been for sale for weeks.......it has been for sale for months. It has been for sale for atleast 6 months

I looked at that car. It's value is slightly more than whatever a core charge would be for the engine & trans. Plus the scrap value of the car.

It wouldn't start when I was there. Since then the ad has stated that it needs a MAF & now the ad says no reverse.

Here's the real deal though. The car is NOT an original Turbo Regal. It is a regular Regal that has had a turbo V-6 and the assorted emblems from a wreck swapped into it. I can't remember for sure at this time, but I think it still has the original 7.5" axle under it. It's a real shady deal.

at first i thought you were being a total douchebag for making those comments, now i feel you are just speaking the truth. good job.

at first i thought you were being a total douchebag for making those comments, now i feel you are just speaking the truth. good job.

My first post was too hurried. I should've waited until I had more time to post details.

Oftentimes I can be a real dick. Rarely if ever, a douchebag though.:biggrin:

I looked at that car. It's value is slightly more than whatever a core charge would be for the engine & trans. Plus the scrap value of the car.

It wouldn't start when I was there. Since then the ad has stated that it needs a MAF & now the ad says no reverse.

Here's the real deal though. The car is NOT an original Turbo Regal. It is a regular Regal that has had a turbo V-6 and the assorted emblems from a wreck swapped into it. I can't remember for sure at this time, but I think it still has the original 7.5" axle under it. It's a real shady deal.

Thanks for the info, JM. I wasn't really interested in it, but thought it might be a nice deal for someone else. Apparently not. Shady indeed.