Halloween Specials

Dennis Kirban

Here goes: Payment must be by paypal. You must email me personally denniskirban@yahoo.com with your request.. Price shown is total price you pay which includes shipping either by mail or UPS ground to the basic 48 states. PA residents have to pay 6% sales tax.

I don't mess with photos so please do not ask. Descriptions are accurate. Prices are what I feel extremely fair.
Some parts you will see are packaged deals of odds and ends. Their are no substitutions.

N-2480 I got one pair of 1986-1987 Turbo Regal show quality powder coated valve covers includes new grommet in the passenger valve cover. $99 for the pair.

N-2493 For the Grand National I got 2 sets used black powder coated wiper arms. Not easy to powder coat them. Price is $55 for each pair.

N-2533 For the 1985 Turbo Regal I got a good used not broken all chrome grill. It needs a new home other than mine $44.95

N-2554 For any Turbo Regal with grey interior pair of good used drivers door armrest $34.95/set

N-2555 For any year Turbo Regal good pair of used front bumper amber lites $28.95/pair.

N-2558 For the tricky powermaster unit I got 2 good Cardone brake bowls bargain at $79.95 each

N-2559 For the tricky powermaster unit I got 4 good pressure tested original style GM brake bowls real nice appearance. Just $49.95 each..

N-2588 For the 1986-1987 Grand National set of 4 brand new center caps for the stock wheels some scuffs due to sitting cheap at $95 for all 4!

N-2594 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal brand new in t he GM box factory fan delay relay $125.

N-2599 Packaged Deal: 3 under hood rubber stoppers, 2 trunk lid rubber stoppers, and 2 c clips for throttle cable just $10.95

N-2600 Package Deal 1 plastic EGR cap for 1986-1987 Turbo Regal 2 correct bolts for hood shocks, 3 under hood rubber stoppers all for $19.95

N-2609 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal analog dash I got the tach/boost gas gauge plate with guts uncut harness no warranty $139.95.

N-2617 For the 1987 Buick entire line up I have the 12 inches high Buick chassis manual loose no binders nice shape cheap at $79.95 probably weighs 15 lbs!

N-2627 Package Deal 1986-1987 Turbo Regal filter for fuel canister under the hood, new coil module gasket EProm BBKJ all for $23.95

N-2628 Package Deal 1986-1987 Turbo Regal black alternator cap, used power antenna threaded top and black plastic bezel, correct made in england radiator cap, 2 factory horn ring screw, and 1 spark plug wire holder all for $26.95.

N-2632 Package Deal for the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal 1 battery posi cap red cap, 1 brand new Buick trunk emblem for the trunk, 1 extremely rare plastic bracket that secures 2 oil coolant lines to the one trans cooler lines near the radiator all for $24.95.

That is the offering for this time. Denniskirban@yahoo.com Member best results email me direct with your requests and paypal is method of payment once I confirm I will hold the part(s) for you.

I'll take the grill Dennis.email sent

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I’ll take the fan relay but I can’t email from my phone
If you see this give me the ok and I’ll pay pal you the money

Randy my IPhone just started doing the same thing. I had to enter my password in settings under outgoing mail server. the field was blank for some reason, I kept getting failure to contact server.

I'll take the center caps, the wiper arms, and the chassis manual if you still have all of that.

Is anything special for this year's Halloween? I didn't see any info about any Halloween event there, is there any plan?
if yes so plz let me know about it.

This thread is almost 4 years old & Dennis hasn’t logged on for just about that long.

Can always check his website or call Christina.