Late Summer Sale

Dennis Kirban

Same info as always refer to number/letter code on item(s) that interest you. For best results email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com Paypal is method of payment. I don't mess with photos unless I indicate specifically for that part.

I just got in 2 complete 1985 Regals for parts. Non turbo cars one has a super nice tan interior door panels etc really clean. Like to sell the door panel parts in one package.

So here goes:

8-A I got 3 really nice original pressure tested brake bowls appearance is quite nice. Will include as a bonus a used grey brake switch. Both as described for $60 includes UPS ground shipping to basic 48 states.

8-B From the 1985 Regal pair of the grey door panel padded armrest. Nice condition Just $34 buys the pair includes UPS shipping to the basic 48 states.

8-C From a Trans Am a pair of the hood vents same set that was on Conleys Tweaked race car. Good condition looks great when installed on a glass hood lets the hot air out from under the hood. Just $45 for the pair includes shipping to basic 48 states.

8-D GMP 100th Buick Anniversary GNX 1:18 diecast race cars. New in the box Made them in 2003. I got 3 left cheap at $79.95 which includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

8-E I got an original piece of grey pallex seat material which was used in the GNS and GNXs. Dated 1988 measures 42 inches wide by 28 inches long takes $185 to own which includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

8-F Super rare only a few left Carlisle Events because I have spoken at severla events gave me an exclusive on a run of the one sided GNX banners they did for GM Carlisle this past Summer. They measure 3 foot by 5 foot full color high quality shows the front end of the GNX with the Carlisle logo. The price is $99.95 which includes UPS ground shipping to the basic 48 states. I got maybe 5 left then they are gone.

8-G I got a set of 20 brand new GN lug nuts the original style says Metric on the top reproductions don't say Metric. The price is $79.95 which includes UPS ground shipping to the basic 48 states.

8-H I have a collection of 75 newsletters called the Source from the 1990s. These newsletters were far more technical than my Grand News was. Price is $35 which includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

8-J If you really like to read I got a huge collection of Grand News basically almost every written newsletter in month to month order from the start. Makes quite a stack of reading material. You can see when I had GNX brand new turbos for sale for $1500 or so brand new GN wheels for $500 a set and so on. Not to mention the cars that passed thru my hands. Impressive collection. A bargain at $75 for all of them. Includes shipping to the basic 48 states.

8-K I got a copy of Guide to 1978-1987 Buick Facts and Figures by Steven Dove long time out of print. He died in a car crash unfortunately years ago. Printed in 1989. Good condition however cover is slightly yellow due to age. Price is just $40 which includes Priority Mail shipping.

8-L For any Turbo Regal got 3 sets of black powder coated wiper arms. Just $59.95 per set which includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

8-M Here is a cool item Richard Clark made these years ago I got one of my personal Turbo-T the GNX style rear end cover made minus the tab for the arm. Meaning made specifically for a stock rear end. Benefits? Holds more fluid, looks cool and rare. Price is $329.95 which includes UPS to the basic 48 states. Comes with all new bolts and magnet drain plug.

Again best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com with what you take a fancy to. Again not messing with photos only on the tan 1985 door panels I removed from the 1985 car. All the pleats in the door panels are mint no water damaged. Car sat buried in a garage probably for 10 years or longer.

Thanz for looking

denniskirban@yahoo.com