Not Going To Make To BG!

Just heard from Lee Thompson.......he said The News Inn jacked the prices of the room again by 20 bucks.......it's now 90$ a night for a motel room....he said as of now, car count is at an all time low.......maybe things will change by Friday.

Sorry to hear that Shane. Hang in there amigo, there's always Norwalk (and Columbus)

Good luck man, trying to pass one of them is the exact same thing as peeing a sandspur!!!!!!! Glad I have never had to do it but I have had friends and they all said its probley the closest a man will come to childbirth!!!! NO THANK YOU!!!!! lol. I wanted to come to BG but with diesel being 4.25 here right now I just can't handle that long a trip!!!! Been wanting to come back up to see Brian but same reason I haven't made it there either lol. It would take me about 600 bucks worth round trip to do it now!!! SHEEESH. Next time I do come thought I expect you to show up shane!! Been there twice and missed you both times lol. Daniel Ray

Hopefully it will be ready. Got the front suspension done today and lots of misc parts on the way!

Put me on flowmax, it is flowmax ok:biggrin:

!!!

What does a muffler have to do with kidney stones?? :confused:

BTW: Been there done that, twice. Got the t-shirt. Don't want to go again.

I feel for you bud. Hope you get better soon and don't sweat missing BG. After all, what better reason to host your own TurboBuick.com "Carolina Grand National" at the soon to be opened 1/4 mile facility of one Bruton Smith? Hint, hint.

Passed another one this morning. Four Coronas pushed this one out! It's about 4mm x 3mm and very jagged with very sharp points all over it. No wonder they hurt like a sob. I pass one about every 4-6 months. When I feel one coming on I chug a 16oz water every 30 minutes for as long as I can stand it. Also, stay active. I like to do jumping jacks. Laying around is not productive to getting it to move out of you. Mow your yard or something. Get it moving. I've been going through this since 1994 or so. I have a little collection of them in a small jar. Good luck. Craig

It still hasn't passed... Just sitting in a better spot right now.