Not exactly new but back

Quick Chick

Hey all... Jackie from LI, NY - Was on here a few years back... Couldn't really get into the groove. Have an 87' GN with T-Tops. Always a work in progress. Have met a lot of guys (no girls yet) with GNs over the past 3 years on the streets. Me and my father do all the work on the car. Would love to get out and meet more of you.

Well, since I'm old, married and fart alot you don't want to meet me. :oops: Maybe some young bucks will chime in.

Hi welcome to the site. Post up some pics. And maybe some of the car too.

1917580_380391176682_101546_n.jpg

10599630_10203141315946893_6270125236368546359_n.jpg
10313676_10202865603014242_7491521992630092364_n.jpg

Hi welcome to the site. Post up some pics. And maybe some of the car too.

I knew you would get some attention if you made a formal introduction.:rolleyes:

Well, on to car talk......When are we going to see a cage in that car and slicks on the back? Can you talk the "Old Man" into doing that?;)

I knew you would get some attention if you made a formal introduction.:rolleyes:

Well, on to car talk......When are we going to see a cage in that car and slicks on the back? Can you talk the "Old Man" into doing that?;)

haha..... I don't know about all that man. Slicks though, maybe lol.

Post your mods in your signature, it helps if you need advice.

Post your mods in your signature, it helps if you need advice.

Maybe I'll do that.... Just restored the car really... Mostly stock with a few upgrades. Came with a Shift Kit in the tranny and Flowmaster exhuast. I did an adj. fuel pressure regulator, Turbo Tweak chip and 60lb injectors, LED brake light kit, Cold air induction, soon to install GNX instrument cluster.

I'd like to do a different exhaust, big brake kit, suspension work, downpipe along with some other things. Money is tight.

Start with the exhaust. Been proven over and over that the Flowmaster is restrictive. My friend went 4ths quicker with nothing else but dumping the Flowmaster.

Maybe I'll do that.... Just restored the car really... Mostly stock with a few upgrades. Came with a Shift Kit in the tranny and Flowmaster exhuast. I did an adj. fuel pressure regulator, Turbo Tweak chip and 60lb injectors, LED brake light kit, Cold air induction, soon to install GNX instrument cluster.

I'd like to do a different exhaust, big brake kit, suspension work, downpipe along with some other things. Money is tight.

Take it slow. Remember there are a lot of good used parts that come up for sale on this forum. We all move through levels of modifications, and when we do, that stuff can end up as someone else's next step.

Give it time. Sooner or later you'll get caught up.

Start with the exhaust. Been proven over and over that the Flowmaster is restrictive. My friend went 4ths quicker with nothing else but dumping the Flowmaster.

I do not like the exhaust on the car... I find it's not good. However, it was left on their because it was brand new when I got it and I was more worried about paint, weather stripping etc. I really like Magnaflow... I checked out Pypes on my friends Turbo Regal, wasn't into it. But a different exhaust is definitely going to happen once the money is there for it.

Joey totally. I'm not against anything used so long as it's in good shape and I have the money.

Jackie.
Welcome back. Glad to have you here. Let us know if you have any questions. There's a huge get together in two weeks at Kirban's, in PA. It would be a great place to meet other Turbo Buick people. Here's a link.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/kirban-spring-open-house.424821/

Oh yea, Great looking GN.:)

Mike Barnard

Thanks Mike :) I am going to Kirban's open house. I have gone before in the past. Please say hello I will have my Jack & Jack Performance shirt on :)

Cool!
I'll be flying out from So Cal. I'll be the one in flip flops and short pants. Cuz that's all I own.:D

Cool!
I'll be flying out from So Cal. I'll be the one in flip flops and short pants. Cuz that's all I own.:D

I have a box of clothes like that somewhere. It's probably covered in dust and has mice nesting in it. Hopefully I can remember where I put it.

Last time I saw Jackie, I may have been dressed like this too. Feels like a million years ago!

haha Joey you had your cut offs on and a t-shirt with sandals.. It was July after all :)

So Cal.... Ahhh so jealous... When I retire I'm out of this state, lol.