Not Again!!

Yeah I shook my head when I read that. Its not funny but I had to laugh at that fraudulent feedback he left.

Ya I bought a event sweat shirt,ordered a large and got a xxl.:mad:It looks like Omar the tent man made it:rolleyes:Called and he said he would send me a diffeerent one.Phone doesn"t work and email address comes up no good.From now on I will only buy from supporting vendors:pscrew everyone else;) Well I feel better

Kevin

is he a member here?

Not sure if he is a member but he is at all of the Buick events setup as a vendor. He is well known by most of the vendors.

Bryan

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/members/silverbullet-6.html

As far as I know, he is a supplier to a couple of vendors that are here. I have bought a few things from him. I've talked to him several times. Never had a problem at all.

I am surprised by the conflict between him & Glenn. I don't have a dog in this fight as Glenn has been nothing but awesome as a vendor and all around helpful & great guy to me personally. And Paul has been great to me as well. So I am going to watch how this unfolds from the sidelines.