NOS Wheel Well Moulding, Rare Dealership Chassis Service Manuals

87Turbo-TWE4

I have the following items that I need to sell:
1. NOS Wheel Well Mouldings -Driver's side only (Front and Rear)- Still wrapped in GM paper and plastic. $90 shipped.
2. Dealership ONLY manuals for all 1987 Buick models. I have both Volumes 1 and 2. These are called chassis service manuals and are literally 5-6 hundred pages thick.
First volume is EVERYTHING related to the cars and the second volume involves schematics. These are in blue vinyl binders with white lettering. I'm asking what I paid for them seven years ago. $110 shipped. These weigh approximately 20 pounds each.
3. NOS Delco driver's and passenger's side window switches. Boxes they came in were destroyed but I have them wrapped in bubble wrap. $45 shipped
4. New and still wrapped in the plastic vinyl fender cover (Rare item). Black in color with heavy, soft felt/cotton on back. Has the power 6 logo in correct colors and Buick Motorsports (in cursive) in gray. Excellent quality piece. Great for car shows. $40 shipped

Please PM me first so I can keep track of messages.

1. NOS Wheel Well Mouldings -Driver's side only (Front and Rear)- Still wrapped in GM paper and plastic. $90 shipped.

Interested pending pics, these are black correct?
Bryan