Nos*RARE*DESIREABLE*PICS*way more than pictured just ask !!!!

gn parts

I need upper door panels power windows. Sun visors. T Top bags. Door sill plates no rust. Exterior door handles. Shipped to 60447. Thanks

blue interior

how much for a nice set of blue buckets with a bench seat to floor converion "kit"? floorshift, column, console, shifter , buckets, and the concert door panels?

How much for a center console shifter cable? Well, I guess I'm not 100% sure on that. The end on the cable that attaches to my transmission broke off, so I can shift it with the center console shifter. I have to shift it with the steering column. Are there different cables for different years? Mine is an 84. So, whatever cable that is, how much? lol

James i still those rear exhaust hangers that bolt to the frame. let me know were to send payment.

how much for a nice set of blue buckets with a bench seat to floor converion "kit"? floorshift, column, console, shifter , buckets, and the concert door panels?

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/pa...-posi-engine-buckets-t-tops-complete-car.html

i only have the bucket seats in the thread above for sale at this time they are cores. i have the column with key out of the same car.i will have to piece you a console toghther out of the parts of the console in this thread, i also have a blue shifter handle.

seats $200
console $200
shifter handle complete $50
shifter $50
shift cable $25
column $150
shift bezel $50
concert sound blue door panels $150

Sent you a PM a few days back, no response:

Bracket that goes under the stock air cleaner and the bolts that hold it down
Drivers side tan seat belt receptical (the part that bolts to the transmission tunnel)
Drivers side tan seat belt cover (the one that is where the latch goes in to the receptical)
Stock Upper Plenum (with bolts)
Stock Throttle Body (if you have complete with sensors thats ok)

Shipping would be to 92840 and would pay whatever extra to get it quicker (need a few of the parts to smog the car)