Nos*RARE*DESIREABLE*PICS*way more than pictured just ask !!!!

u own a parts business and u dont have a paypal account? ok. Cmon james, its 2011.

I'll take them I guess. :p

Why no postal money orders? Too many fakes? :confused:

I will try to be there saturday what's a good time?

Oh wait another storm maybe, how about sunday hours too if you will be there?

Friday 4:30 to 5 might work too.

Yeah I know I need lots of stuff, I'd prefer a whole car if you've got one. :cool: :biggrin:

atr cat

Interested in cat. can you give me the length from the outer edge of the flange to the first (largest) pipe. I have a 3.5 inch dp and 11 inches end to end on existing y pipe. looking to replace y with cat.
Thanks, dgc

James,

Do you have a nice pair of chrome cornering lamps (the ones that go on the headlight bezel) for an '84-'87?

Thanks

Neal

Do you have any 87 GN front grilles? Condition? Pic?
Conrad

I guess im old fashioned. Maybe in the future.hate the fees!!

Charge that crap to the buyers. I hate paypal to. Money orders are for sure a no no. I got a chargeback from my bank 2 months after the money order cleared:confused: Cash is by far the best:biggrin:

Will you ship parts?

No paypal or Postal money orders??

I meant i accept postal money orders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I screwed up what i meant . I typed it in the grocery store. Of course i ship parts all the time. Last week i shipped a engine block, header panel, 7 taillights, 2 vaccum brake setups, power seat set up, upper sail panels,cat back exhaust system along with a bunch of other stuff!!!!!!

Salagev6 friday is no good around 5 i have a party to attend. Anytime sat or sun is fine. I prefer a call ahead to arrange a time to meet up. Pick a time then call me

Do you have any blue dashs with no cracks or splits? Can I see somes pics if you do? And last but not least, how much? Thanks.

Dash harness

Hate to keep buggin ya but I'd still need that dash harness. Can you dig one out from that barrel?

Hate to keep buggin ya but I'd still need that dash harness. Can you dig one out from that barrel?

Cliff i just spent 5 hours utangling all those friggin wires. We now need to create a post in another section to try to figure out how to tell the diffrences? In that pile there are turbo analog harness' / turbo digital harness / na regal harness / 442- cutlass wiring and monte ss wiring. There appear to be around 25-30 dash harness' we just need to figure out which is the right one for you!!!

heat shield

Need 87 turbo heat shield, no need for it be perfect will sandblast and cut to fit .and Up pipe $ to ship Priority mail 96727

looking for right and left ttop trim (interior where the latch and key is) grey if poss. didnt see any in pics and where in conn are you located? thanks