NOS GN WHEEL OPENING MOULDINGS, SET OF ALL FOUR STILL IN THE WRAPPER

threerail

That's right all 4 in gm packaging dated 1994.Hard to find is an understatment REDUCED AGAIN
WAS 700 SET OF FOUR... REDUCED NOW 625 ALL FOUR OR 160 EACH
NEW HOLIDAY PRICE IS 525 SHIPPED..WOW

....Payment can be made by postal check or money order
SHIPPING IS EXTRA
Thanks guys

WOW...
Havent seen an NOS set for sale for a long time. Wish I had the money, car is getting painted right now.GLWS

Bryan

Bryan, I haven't seen them for years either, can't believe they didn't sell the first day but they will soon at that price. I have seen them at 250 each plus sell .....

Too bad your not in Michigan, I would hook you up right on a show quality paint job, its what I've done for 30 yrs. my buddies can't believe they can read the newspaper in the reflection when I do their cars and mine
Hope yours turns out great too

My wifes cousin owns 13 DuPont stores, I have done all of his voice/data work for years for free. He owes me, his work is amazing. He is doing mine for free...couldnt beat that deal. my car is very straight, no rust, couple of dings so there isnt any bodywork to do.I went to take pics today, car is bare metal. Cant wait to see it done...

Bryan

Photos just show them in wrappers? Not going to unwrap them for pics,thanks for the reply brother

is there anything in particular that you are looking for that maybe you would like to make a deal with?

N Ramos