Northeast Snow

We've already had 6-7 inches of snow this week … :mad:

Claude.
Santa Clause lives up by you. He needs that to pave his runway for the reindeer to get enough speed to get his fat drunk'n ass of the ground.

And I bet that bastard isn't going to bring me any shinny parts this year either!

BA-HUMBUG!!!!:mad:

Time to go get a pizza after the Rangers WIN. :cool:

20171215_205807.jpg

Santa Clause lives up by you. He needs that to pave his runway for the reindeer to get enough speed to get his fat drunk'n ass of the ground.

And I bet that bastard isn't going to bring me any shinny parts this year either!

BA-HUMBUG!!!!:mad:
Joey…here's Santa bringing your Christmas gifts! :p

Claude. :D
carte-64.jpg

Salvage, get that car inside somewhere. Joey maybe santa crapping you some new chrome parts. My wife has a masters degree in accounting, vp, and cfo of billion dollar company. She watches me messing with the gn all year,at christmas she always says i have know idea what to get you. Hello, maybe something for the car honey,a fucking wrench, anything!!!

Salvage, get that car inside somewhere. Joey maybe santa crapping you some new chrome parts. My wife has a masters degree in accounting, vp, and cfo of billion dollar company. She watches me messing with the gn all year,at christmas she always says i have know idea what to get you. Hello, maybe something for the car honey,a fucking wrench, anything!!!
I have been keeping a "To-Do" book list for the Buick for years. It sits on my desk right next to the lap-top I'm typing on this very moment. Sometimes I refer to it as more of a "Wish-List". Because I never really get around to to doing all the things I have written down. In this book I have all the tasks I plan on doing along with dozens of parts that need to be ordered, prices, and where to get them.

For GOD"S SAKE!!!!!!! All she has to do is sneak a F*CKING peak in my book! Just one look!

What do I get?

A gift certificate for Just For Men. I already "like the way I look". I don't want another dress shirt. I'm in the construction business.